Rate Dr. Michael J. Broom

Dr. Michael J. Broom's Ratings

Great doctor, my husband had a broken spine and he help him, thanks to Dr Broom my husband is able to walk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2014

Dr. Broom tried a couple other treatments before surgery. Very happy with the results 6 months later back in the gym, relief was immediate after surgery. Staff was excellent saw staff more than Dr. Broom but that was okay they were great. I would recommend him, does not push surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He is a good doctor even though he couldn't fix my problem but if are like me that I couldn't go back to work and you owe them money be prepared to be kick out without mercy but this was management that they sending even talk to the doctor for the last time they just told me I'm sending your records thru the mail and go and get another doctor , I'm pretty sure he doesn't know they do this to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Many times we ask the why of things, whithout having the appropriate response at that time...And that irony has the life echen that and that situations where hiding what You comes to light, in life have to assume our acts and be fair...Dr.Michael Broom You committed a serios mistake and wanted to hide, that little eticl You but life today is a boomerang I tommorow will be someone special for you....my situations was since he put me second injection .....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

I was referred to this office a while ago but they didn't take my insurance. FINALLY they are on Cigna so I made an appointment and got in within the week. Everyone was super kind from the front desk to the xray lady. They gave me lots of options, a shot which helped and Rita was really nice when I called with questions (fears) about my MRI. I would definately recomend Dr Broom and his staff to anyone needing a back doctor. (And Dr Broom is much nicer looking that his picture here) hahahaha

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Got an excellent reference for Dr. Broom from another highly regarded Ortho surgeon. I chose Dr. Broom from 4 other surgeons after my initial consultation. The examination was punctual and complete. Dr. Broom explained my condition and outlined the surgery he recommended be done, providing all the details on success rates and likelihood for recovery. The PA (Rob) went out of his way to spend extra time with me to take me through the surgery step by step, answering every question I had in detail. Couldn't have been more informative. The day of surgery, I could barely walk and was in great pain. The PA put me at ease, joking to relieve anxiety. An hour later I woke from the discectomy surgery, was sitting up and all of my pain was gone. Could have walked out of surgery center but they won't let you. 4 weeks later I am back doing light exercise, seeing improvements every day, and have my life back. I expect to be back at tennis and golf in a couple of months. Thank you Dr. Broom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Cold Fish..5 office visits, saw him twice!!! No personality at all, almost sarcastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.Broom for over 15 years and had surgery 6 yrs ago. He is awesome! I love his PA Robt Rice and PA Rob Rowland too. I have had many epidurals. The staff has always been accommodating and I always got call backs. The surgery was very successful and I would not to to anyone else but him. My ins. at the time was not in network but they worked with me and I never felt it to be a problem. I cannot say enough good about this doctor, his PAs and his staff. If you have a back problem, this is where you should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1249972].votes_count ]]