Rate Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler

Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler's Ratings

I could go on and on yet won't because there is not enough space here. All I will say is stay way clear of Dr. Chandler.

Submitted March 16, 2014 | flag

Waited over two hours to be taken back for an injection. Receptionist told other patients he runs ahead of schedule. she told me it is normal to wait a long time.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I was sent to dr chandler from my internist based on X-rays and an MRI showing several bulging discs and nerve impingement in my lower lumbar. I also have IBD. He basically said I was just depressed and then asked me if my father ever sexually abused me. I was horrified! He didn't stop there. When I told him I had a perfect childhood he then went on to ask me if I had a brother or maybe an uncle that might have. I typed a three page letter and mailed it to him. He is a disgraceful human being and a poor excuse of a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2012 | flag

An absolute poor excuse for a Doctor. He is confused about his position. I needed pain management, not to be told that my referring physician was incompetent and a liar. He is egotistical, rude,and you have NO say in your procedures. he is actually so self absorbed that he believes himself!! Please stay clear and find a doctor willing to help YOU, not his wallet or an insurance company. The wait for the appointment was over 1.5 hours!It was like waiting in a restaurant for a fabulous meal and getting day old leftovers...disappointing!! If you value your health....do not go.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

This Dr. And I use that term loosely could not have cared less about my pain. He saw me for 30 seconds and had decided I did not have actual pain. I had been seeing his partner Dr Todd Stewart for over 8 years before and after two surgeries on my back.Dr Stewart mysteriously quit practicing and I was sent to this guy. He does not listen. Its his way or the highway. Stay away from this doctor. He is a danger to you and your medical records.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Had to wait a long time at the dr. office. Seamed unconcerened and not very sympoyhetic. No follow up.

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

I have RSD and I went to see Chandler. After a few injections, it didn't help much, he put me on a spinal stimmulator and what a turn around. He had a really nice assistant named Steve that called me every night and helped with questions. I have an implanted stimmulator now and it works great.

Submitted May 24, 2009 | flag

not helpful in relieving constant pain

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag