Rate Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler

Dr. Gilbert S. Chandler's Ratings

I could go on and on yet won't because there is not enough space here. All I will say is stay way clear of Dr. Chandler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

Waited over two hours to be taken back for an injection. Receptionist told other patients he runs ahead of schedule. she told me it is normal to wait a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I was sent to dr chandler from my internist based on X-rays and an MRI showing several bulging discs and nerve impingement in my lower lumbar. I also have IBD. He basically said I was just depressed and then asked me if my father ever sexually abused me. I was horrified! He didn't stop there. When I told him I had a perfect childhood he then went on to ask me if I had a brother or maybe an uncle that might have. I typed a three page letter and mailed it to him. He is a disgraceful human being and a poor excuse of a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2012

An absolute poor excuse for a Doctor. He is confused about his position. I needed pain management, not to be told that my referring physician was incompetent and a liar. He is egotistical, rude,and you have NO say in your procedures. he is actually so self absorbed that he believes himself!! Please stay clear and find a doctor willing to help YOU, not his wallet or an insurance company. The wait for the appointment was over 1.5 hours!It was like waiting in a restaurant for a fabulous meal and getting day old leftovers...disappointing!! If you value your health....do not go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

This Dr. And I use that term loosely could not have cared less about my pain. He saw me for 30 seconds and had decided I did not have actual pain. I had been seeing his partner Dr Todd Stewart for over 8 years before and after two surgeries on my back.Dr Stewart mysteriously quit practicing and I was sent to this guy. He does not listen. Its his way or the highway. Stay away from this doctor. He is a danger to you and your medical records.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Had to wait a long time at the dr. office. Seamed unconcerened and not very sympoyhetic. No follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I have RSD and I went to see Chandler. After a few injections, it didn't help much, he put me on a spinal stimmulator and what a turn around. He had a really nice assistant named Steve that called me every night and helped with questions. I have an implanted stimmulator now and it works great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

not helpful in relieving constant pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][507473].votes_count ]]