Dr. Robert Hustwitt

Rate Dr. Robert Hustwitt

Dr. Robert Hustwitt's Ratings

Best dentist ever!Both my children love him and trust him - I do, too. Warm and caring, very professional. I watched him work for many years, and I truly admire his professionalism, and his gentle but firm way he can make children cooperate. Friendly and helpful staff, too.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Our 3yr old was referred to Dr. Bob via a sleep dentistry clinic in Kitchener which we were referred to from our Dentist in Guelph. Dr. Bob and his staff were so great with us and prepared us for our little girl's surgery with Dr. Lee at Grand River Hospital (due to asthma). There were a few appointments at the office prior to surgery involving xrays, teeth checks and photos- all of which his staff did very well with our 3yr old. The surgery went super and results are amazing! We saw Dr. Bob for a follow up after the surgery and he was very careful, firm but gentle with our little girl's new teeth that required a bit of sawing down. The office is great with children and was definitely worth the wait and the travel time! Thanks Dr. Bob & staff! We are so pleased we went ahead with the surgery which has boosted our daughter's confidence.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

He is amazing he has been my dentist now since i am 6 and he is gonna be until i am 18. I really couldn't of asked for a better dentist. Seriously its really unfortunate that i only have 4 and a half years left with him. Wish him the best.

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

Awesome dentist. I was terrified of dentists as a kid, and was referred to him after I freaked out at another practice and hid behind the x-ray vests (If the dentist can't see you, neither can the drill. Kid logic...)(This other dentist was actually very good too, I was just that scared of drills). Faced with a kid who'd actually bolt at the sight of a drill, he introduced me to the 'funny nose machine', which does in fact make one's nose look funny. It also relaxed me like you wouldn't believe, because laughing gas is a beautiful thing. The filling very smoothly, and a little part of me was actually disappointed when the whole thing was over, because something about the laughing gas was making the picture on the wall life-changingly fascinating. Still go there to this day, over a decade later. I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to, considering I'm 22. I'll have to look into that. But yes, highly recommended.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hustwitt is the most outstanding dentist around. I saw him from the ages of 3-18. I was a class 4, and he over time gave me the most amazing smile. I always felt comfortable and safe with him and his staff. My parents were not very well off and he was always willing to help financially to make sure I got the best care possible. I just got married 3 weeks ago, and thanks to him my photo's turned out great. My smile couldn't be missed and I truly thank this man. Needless to say he is getting a thank you card for sure. I couldn't express myself enough saying how amazing this man is at his job and as a person.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr.Bob was fantastic with my daughter. She was 4 and ended up with cavities between her molars. Another dentist said that she would have to be fully put under and would have to have all of her teeth capped with silver caps. Dr. Bob took one look at the x-rays and said that he could fix her teeth without putting her under and without the silver caps. He fixed all of her teeth and you cannot tell that she has had any dental work done. He was kind and patient with my daughter (and she was NERVOUS). We are so thankful for his excellent work.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

My daughter absolutly LOVES going to the dentist! The whole staff is incredible and we have never had a bad experience.

Submitted July 1, 2012 | flag

Absolutely amazing. My son was traumatized from previous dentists and Dr. Bob (as the kids call him) was wonderful, patient and kind. My son actually looks forward to visiting him again.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

He was very rude. He swore and yelled at my daughter who at the time was only 4.On top of yelling he hurt her by pulling hard on her jaw to get her to open her mouth bacause he was mad. Of course the poor thing was crying and the more he yelled the more she cried. She doesn't trust doctors anymore. I will never take my child to him again. He is suppose to be specialized in working with children. That is why I was sent to him.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag

A brilliant dentist! Outstanding service. Always a good experience for the kids.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2010 | flag