Rate Dr. Jonathan K. Chan

Dr. Jonathan K. Chan's Ratings

Dr. Chan and his team are wonderful. I am a new patient with Dr. Chan as of October 2009. My company switched insurance providers and I hoped I could find a doctor that was at least "okay" - and boy, was I blown away! Not only are Dr. Chan's staff super-friendly (Kristen and Kelly are especially wonderful), but Dr. Chan is very kind and gentle and took the time to answer ALL my questions. I also live in the UK right now, so my trips to the US are infrequent, and he allayed any concerns I have about dental questions while over there by encouraging me to call or email him any time. The office is also very nice - bright, modern, and with digital x-rays! I also enjoyed the TV screens with relaxing images that are in each procedure room. Needless to say, I am very impressed and will tell all my friends and colleagues about my experience here. I can't say enough good things - thank you, Dr. Chan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

I have a fear of dentistry. I told Dr. Chan that and he was SO wonderful. He talked me through everything, made sure I was numb before getting any work done. I didn't feel a thing! The staff is very friendly too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][508508].votes_count ]]