Rate Dr. Christopher P. Nyte

Dr. Christopher P. Nyte's Ratings

Fantastic helpful staff--even better results. Dr. Nyte has a great bedside manner, patient and personable making sure all your questions are answered and I had a lot. He gave realistic expectations of the liposuction, even though the results are even better than I expected. At no time did I feel uncomfortable during the examine or pictures. I had complete trust in this doctor, which increased after visiting a well advertised and hyped clinic in Bellevue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Here is his website: http://www.nytesurgical.com/ He did an awesome job with my rhinoplasty. I definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr Nyte preformed a tummy tuck on me. He was very through with the surgery information. I didn't leave our initial meeting with unanswered questions nor did he try to talk me into more surgery then I had planned, he actually told me I didnt need one of the procedures I was considering. He actually listens to your concerns, is very up front with possible risks. The actual surgery went as it had been explained to me. Recovery was better than I had expected. At 3 weeks post op I am extremely satisfied. I have to say the results so far have already exceeded my expectations. I recommend Dr Nyte if you are considering any cosmetic surgery..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Nyte through a friend and had the best experience at his clinic. The staff is very friendly and knowledgable answering all my questions and listened to what I wanted from my surgery. Dr. Nyte even took the time to call my the evening after my surgery to ask how I was doing and if I had any questions or complications. The results are amazing and more than I expected. The pain was minimal after a 3 day period and within a week I know longer needed anything stronger than Tylenol to manage a minor discomfort. I would recommend Dr. Nyte and his great staff to any one looking to have breast augmentation done. S. Cole Enumclaw, WA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Amazing job. Things went so smoothly. In and out, not one little problem. The doctor and staff are the nicest people ever. Would highly recommend to everyone. It was also much less expensive than other places I checked out. I look forward to using again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

Dr.Nyte is extremely intellegent and very helpful when it comes to deciding what would be the best approach to get the look you have always wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr Nyte and staff were awesome. I had liposuction with butt enhancement. I gained a more sculpted look and improved my overall appearance and couldn't be happier with results. I would go back for another procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

I have severe scoliosis so my chest walls are not even, making breast augmentation not the easiest procedure. Dr. Nyte was able to make my breast look perfectly even. I could not be more thrilled! I would definitely recommed him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr Nyte is a wonderful Plastic Surgean, I am very satisfied with his business practices and his ethics, you will not find a better more sincere surgean anywhere who will do whatever it takes to make you happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Love Dr. Nyte and his entire staff. I had breast augmentation and brachioplasty in May 2010, everything is perfect. I will be returning for more work next year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511427].votes_count ]]