Rate Dr. Samantha Schoenhaus

Dr. Samantha Schoenhaus's Ratings

Dr. Schoenhaus was unfriendly and cold. She seemed like a sad person - definitely unhappy to be at work. Conversation was painfully awkward and she showed no real concern or interest in me as a patient. After one visit I will never see her again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2478797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

She was a terrible doctor, completely rude and uncaring. Her bedside manner was awful and after performing an extremely painful procedure on me when I was in labor with my son, she left me sobbing and didn't say a word. She just left!! No sorry, no goodbye, nothing. She just walked out. This doctor belongs in surgery where she doesn't have to actually interact with people because she doesn't bother to explain things to you, and has no compassion. The staff was nice and the average office wait time was 45 minutes. I am definitely switching to a different doctor for my next child. I can honestly say this doctor scarred me emotionally for life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2364749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Overcharged me and I still haven't received my refund. It's been two years. 9 days before my daughter was due, she stretched me to a two cm dilated and the next day I went I to labor. My daughter was not ready to come out yet, so she got stressed out and pooped in the womb. She came out with miconium in her lungs from inhaling it. She was in the nicu for 4 days after birth. I strongly believe that had dr shoenhaus not stretched me, my daughter would've been perfectly healthy at birth. Instead, she now has asthma from the complications at birth. I would not recommend this dr! She is not very personable either. She sent me to a high risk pregnancy dr and did not tell me why until my 6 week post birth check up. She is vague with her descriptions. Beware

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

They overcharged me even though I have in insurance, staff was very rude, still waiting on refund check and it's been over 2 months

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

The office staff is friendly, caring and helpful. I am pregnant and my insurance does not cover maternity, so I am cash pay for now and Malvina was very helpful setting up payments and recommending discount programs. What a change from my last ob where I waited over an hour each visit throughout my pregnancy. I feel comfortable with Dr. Shoenhaus and am looking forward to her delivering my baby :) I choose her after much research and three different women recommended her. Highly satisfied so far, 23 weeks along.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

I have seen Dr. Schoenhaus one time, my regular OBGYN moved out of state. I am highly UNsatisfied with the level of care received. I am 27 & had severe unexplaned pelvic pain-the doctor noted my uterus was very tender to the touch, but she paid no genuine concern. I told her I had an extreme burning and sharp pain in urthera/vagina and had tested neg. for all STDS. I did have a very small yeast infection and was given meds from my primary care, but the pain did not go away. I was told to go see an OBGYN. The pain was mind numbing! All she did was a swab test that came back neg for yeast. I would NOT see her again. I now have a bill for 3 swab tests & the office staff so far has been uncaring. Under my insurance I should have been sent to Quest (which a good office staff IS supposed to know-this IS part THEIR job) I have since been diagnosed with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and am seeing a physical therapist who specializes in pelvic pain that I found on my own and getting better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

For me, going to the va-jay-jay doc ranks up there with the dentist. That said, I thought Dr. Schoenhaus was excellent! She took the time to ask as well as answer questions, didn't rush, wasn't dismissive or judgmental, friendly and given the setting it was as comfortable as can be expected. Most importantly I just felt I could trust her. Someone mentioned they didn't feel like there was chemistry or that she didn't care. Personally I never felt a sense of "not caring". I thought she was straightforward and not chatty, but works great for me because I don't want chemistry with my gyno. The staff was fabulous...very accommodating, efficient, friendly and on time. There was only one girl that could use a lesson in smiling, but she was still courteous. Really pleased and would highly recommend this practice and this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

she a awesome gynecoloist(obgyn). And very helpful and kind.shes my v doctor as long as im in vegas

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

I have been called back 4 different times to reschedule appointments because she has been double booked. Compared to my first OB/GYN, she is not as caring or attentive. It does not feel like there is any chemistry or even an attempt on her part, and I never see her for more than two minutes at each appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Love her! She delievered my first and will deliver this too! The nurses at the hospital were pushing for csection early on and she insisted we wait and give it a little time. I did end up with one but I had a extremely easy recovery. At my first pregnancy apt this time she greeted me with "I was so excited when I saw you were pregnant again!"I highly reccomend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][511960].votes_count ]]