Dr. Siva Murugappan

Rate Dr. Siva Murugappan

Dr. Siva Murugappan's Ratings

I have seen him several times over the past few years and been very happy with everything he has done for me.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr.Murugappan for about fours years and I find him to be the best surgeon in town!! He has been on my side and has fought for me to get only the best care for all my health conditions and when he doesn't know the answer he is not afraid to seek help from another specialist! I have only meet 2 doctors in my life that I trust without a doubt and one of them is him! Thank you again for being humble, respectful and understanding!! I'm truly grateful!!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

I think that Dr Murugappan has very poor bedside manor and I don't think that he is a very qualified Doctor. Everybody that I know that has had Dr Murugappan has had something major go wrong with them. I just had my appendix removed and his comments to me in the hospital was not very nice. I don't think that he should be practicing at all. I think that he needs to be retested and learn how to treat people better with more respect. His staff is very kind and friendly but as for him as a Dr I think that he needs to learn how to treat people better and listen to people when they tell them that there is something wrong and not keep putting it off until something bad happens. I am sorry but I don't think that he should be practicing anymore.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

I went to the hospital for sebaceous cyst removal. There were 3 cyst, that was removed by Dr. Murugappan. Excellent very professional and humble Doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Your surgery for my schist was so perfect I cannot locate it on my back. Last time when somebody did the same thing years before, it left a scar and there was a small hole so that soap and water could get in leaving the chance for infections again.Congratulations and thanks

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Murugappan diagnosed a serious bowel condition and made non-surgical recommendations. These turned out ot be very accurate and surgery was not necessary. He is very knowledgable, helpful and explains complicated issues simply and clearly. A great doctor.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

until now he is one of the best surgeons, i trust him more than anything.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr.Murugappan performed my gastroscopy and colonoscopy. He is very competent and professional. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

DR.Murugappan repaired my ingrenal hernia 4 years ago and was off work for 4 weeks instead of 6.I only needed half the pain meds he gave me.As for the insition,well lets just say it,s hard to find.I will be seeing him again in a week for an umbilical henia.I don.t a concern about anything. Just like 4 years ago I am going to be in good hands.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

very competent, gave lots of feed-back and advice in follow-up, great surgeon.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag