Rate Dr. Alan Kadish

Dr. Alan Kadish's Ratings

One of the most unfriendly doctors I have ever dealt with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr. Kadish stays in touch with new information and advances in medicine and is able to give the best medical advice based on my personal needs and preferences. He is astute, result-oriented, efficient, and therefore his care is highly effective. He has me think about my own choices and teaches me about how to care for my own health, instead of trying to maintain medical mystique. This makes me a more intelligent, proactive patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have been a patient over 5 years and have never been healthier. Dr. Kadish is very knowledgeable and listens to you when you advise the health issues you have been experiencing as well as very thorough to make sure there are no underlying issues that may be missed. I would recommend him highly. His office staff is very polite and I've never had to wait very long when I walk in for my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][512201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

This is a pretend doctor. He tries to 'sell' you on every test but cant perform the simplist of basic tests...even got my weight wrong by 50 lbs. He was reported to the Board of Examiners for medical fraud and misrepresentation of his skills and certifications. He is not a member of any legal organization and uses Faith Healing. His staff is so affraid of his overbearing Neopolean Complex they will admit he railroads his patients but run scared when confronted about his unethical behavior. Avoid this scam artist in Medford and save your money for a real doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512200].votes_count ]]