You may also like

Rate Dr. John H. Bissell

Dr. John H. Bissell's Ratings

Dr. Bissell is ok. But his staff is absolutely the most unprofessional staff! They forget which line they are picking and say pops , when saying something about you. They lie and put you to voice mail 99% of the time. Just got a referral for a new Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I cane to see Dr Bissell for chronic abdominal pain but had been in a motor vehicle accident just 2 days prior. While I found his staff to be very poor trained, at best, Dr Bissell is top notch. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I met with his PA at my last visit. Again, compassionate, empathetic, very knowledgeable. I'd recommend this practice to anyone suffering from chronic pain and seeking not just a drug band aid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

first lets start with the front staff, they are unprofessional,lazy, uneducated and down right rude. management clearly has no managerial skills, she is a medical assistant who thinks she knows everything and cant even control her front office staff. as for the doctors, I WOULD NOT recommend them to anyone. there is the main doctor who is rude, egotistical, never on time, he never listens to you. He always treats everyone like a drug seeker. The PA treats people like they are all stupid. does NOT listen to you at all. he makes things up as he goes. You get stuck with him after the first visit with the actual doctor, he always rushes you out the door. He makes you feel unworthy of his presence. find another doctor, NOT military friendly. wont let family members in with you so that they can treat you like your an idiot,,, and lie about everything when confronted!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551119].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I would not reccommed this Dr and we did not even go to our appointment. Waited 2 months for an appointment and 90 mins before our scheduled appointment the very rude office person Linda stated they would not see us because they were having problems with tricare billing not even related to us. Even though I have a letter stating I am authorized care through active duty tricare without an authorization number and their office accepts Tricare. They refused to treat us while acknowledging they were well aware of the valid authorization. Clearly based on this comment and the others on this site, this Dr's office is only focused on money and not the needs of any patient. Will report this Dr to every available outlet. This Dr does not support its military members in my opinion. STAY AWAY!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

This Dr. is very unfriendly, apathetic, rude, poor bed side manor, just like his staff. This man shouldn't practice medicine at ALL! Made me feel like a junky off the street, when I have a serious medical condition. Would NOT recommend him at all. Seek another physician if at all possible. Never have I experienced such hostility and an unpleasant visit with any Dr. EVER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

This Dr is very rude! has no compassion or bed side manor. He made me feel like I was faking my illness. How a Dr like this stays in buisness is beyond me. All this after an hour and a half wait just to see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][512566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Bissel was very rude, showed no compassion ,talked in a very monotone voice, was condescending and cold/ uncaring

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][512565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

After just one visit, accompanied by my spouse, to get some relief from excruciating sacro-illiac pain, he kept trying to catch me in a lie, like I was going to sell his drugs on the street! A DoD worker with a high level clearance, anything of the sort is abhorrent to me. I just needed a simple injection(one I had gotten before from a previous doctor)and after 1 and 1/2 hours of being GRILLED this subhuman, he decided he would give me Vicodin. I became upset, telling him in no uncertain terms where here could put his Vicodin as I had some at home and also Oxycontin and Morphine! I truly think he didn't know HOW to treat someone with a shot for sciatica or sacrum pain. A complete jerk and too rude and stupid to be practicing medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][512564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

This guy is a real jerk do not go to him. He thinks he is GOD!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][512563].votes_count ]]