Rate Dr. Neeta W. Rana

Dr. Neeta W. Rana's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. Rana since the beginning of my pregnancy, and I'm currently just over 6 months. She's been very attentive, informative, and my husband and I adore her. We always leave feeling heard and all of our questions answered. Yes, there have been a couple times where the wait was almost 2 hours. But, the usual wait is about 30 mins to 1 hour. Keeping in mind that she is the only Dr. in her practice and she gets called away to the hospital for patients, we don't really mind. Especially, since we are so happy with the quality of care she offers. Also, we Love her staff. :)

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Went to this doctor based on some reviews but we had a very bad experience. Her staff is the worst we have seen. They are so careless that they got the reports mixed up during my wife's pregnancy. The doctor without even validating the information shared the results with my wife. She started with the question of terminating the pregnancy saying that baby has down syndrome. I assume people will validate the results before making such a comment. Later we found that the nurse had mixed the test samples. Thats the reason, I gave worst rating for staff. The doctor has knowledge but she doesn't know how to speak. She never talks positive. Talks about NICU facility at GHS atleast once in the visit :(. We will never visit this clinic.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

I have been to Dr.Rana's two times. For a yearly physical and then a follow up appointment. Her staff and her were very kind. I felt comfortable and she was very gentle. I felt like I could be honest and tell her everything without worrying about being judged. It is time for my yearly papsmear and I am going back to her. If your looking for a doctor that will make you feel comfortable and welcome then Dr.Rana is perfect for you. My only complaint is that I had a little trouble understanding her. She has an accent. She is very smart and ran test tthat other doctors don't take the time to do.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

I absolutely love Dr.Rana.Not only was Dr.R attentive to all my needs,she would constantly do things & run different tests more than once to make sure that I was ok&my baby was too. I was told before labor that bc of the size of my baby I may need a csection,I went into labor on 5/28 and was induced, I didn't have my baby until 5/31 after 57 hours in labor. Dr R came every day, checked on me, called to talk to me, sent her staff to check on me, I was determined to have a vaginal birth so she let me, since my baby was not in danger per my request she allowed me to keep trying. I know for a fact that is not something most drs do, they will cut you open for their convenience. To this day when I see her she remembers me, & if I have my baby she practically cries. Yes she's a straight forward dr, why would you want a dr to sugar coat things for you?I will see her yearly for my exams & every time we have a baby. She is the most caring dr I have ever seen.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

please future patients, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, I went to her for 9 whole months during my first pregnancy, every month I would go to my appointment and she seriously acted like it was the first time she met me, never remembered my name, I felt like I was imposing on her and that she had way more important things to do. The day I go into labor it was obvious my child's head was not going to fit through the birth canal, but still had to lay there until my sons heart rate went down to a very dangerous level, she came in and just said would u like a c section or keep trying for a vaginal birth, NO LADY! MY CHILD IS IN DISTRESS, GET HIM OUT NOW! I do not think she is passionate or even like the medical field, and I'm totally with the other reviewer, I think she's on something, pregnant ladies, please find a more caring doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rana was a good Doctor. Until she suggested that she wanted to remove a uterine polyps that's she found during my SIS she did. Scheduled the surgery for 11/2/2012. Gave me medication to take for 15days to take so my period would come on b4 the procedure was done b/c she wanted everything to be cleaned out. Until I called to see what time I had to be at the hospital on 11/2/12. I was told they couldn't schedule me b/c they haven't heard anything from my provider. So I called my provider which is Medicaid and I was told that it was aproved for me to have the produre done. I then called back to let them know it was aproved, so them I was told ok once everything is verified they would call me back with the schedule time. When they called me back I was told that she wasn't going to do it b/c she forgot I was a Medicaid patient and they only took Medicaid if I was pregnant. Which I was but lost the baby @ 20wks. But even after my 2 wks follow up after my miscarriage. She saw me twice.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

The first time i went into the office, i didnt like Dr. Rana. She seemed rude. I went to the office again, and she said "im not here to hurt you, im here to help you." She will be on your side through everything. And. . . of course you will have to wait a while. she is the only doctor, and someone could be in labor at anytime.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

I LOVE DR. RANA SHE IS THE BEST MD IN TOWN. I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS LAST PERSON WOULD PUT A HORRIBLE COMMENT LIKE THAT ABOUT HER. HER BEING DIVORCED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER PATIENT CARE. SHE DOES NOT ACT LIKE SHE IS ON DRUGS.I LOVE DR.RANA AND I WILL CONTINUE TO ALWAYS GO TO HER. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER IN THE WAITING AREA.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Please don't visit this Doctor Rana's office,it was the worst experiance I've ever had in my life.She is very very rude,controlling,horrible listener,not pleasant,harrassed me the whole time.I had to wait 2 hours to be seen when the office was empty while her staff sat at their desks doing nothing.When she first talked to me she stated why did I come to her office in the first place wow,I was in a state of shock.I think she's on drugs because her behavior was abnormal and I see why she's been divorced.She never offered an apology and I'm warning all who will listen don't let the positive reviews fool you.Their are other doctors who will treat you with respect and sadly Doctor Rana isn't one of them.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

She is the best doctor in town, she cares for her patient as she would for her family members. I love her and will recommend any one to go to her for best medical care.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2010 | flag