Rate Dr. Steven M. Zeitels

Dr. Steven M. Zeitels's Ratings

I fly across the country several times a year to see this doctor. Dr. Zeitels treated my vocal cord cancer and two years later it is as if I never had it. What Dr. Zeitels was able to accomplish in the face of the prognosis from my local doctors is almost beyond credulity. That can be the only reason every patient with this horrible disease isn't demanding this treatment in lieu of the barbaric procedure that is the mainstream.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

I have never met a doctor so dedicated to his profession as Dr Zeitels, I was operated a couple time on my throat and could never repaid what he did for me, his knowledge, helpfullness and care his behond my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

I came down from Canada to have Dr Zeitels work on my throat with a new procedure that is not used there for laryngeal papilloma. The first time I made an appointment, I was impressed the doctor wanted to talk to me on the phone for almost a half-hour to ensure I understood that he might not be able to do anything, having never met me. After he was done, he removed one-third of the growth and restored my voice. I returned for a second visit to remove the rest. This man is amazing! It's obvious he has a passion for the voice to do what he can as a medical professional to improve it. It's no surprise famous people (like Aerosmith's Steven Tyler) have gone to see him... just Google him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][512857].votes_count ]]