Dr. Frank J. Dellacroce

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Frank J. Dellacroce has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Frank" to "Frank J."
RID: 2555759
10/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. DellaCroce is nothing short of amazing. I traveled to New Orleans from New Jersey, and he and his staff made the entire experience relaxing and comforting. Not only is Dr. DellaCroce an expert surgeon, he is an artist. To boot, he is compassionate and cordial. For my cancer experience, his surgical skills are my silver lining. Can't ask for any more than that. He's the best!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2508987
22/12/12 5 5 5 5 Traveled from the northeast to New Orleans for hip flap reconstruction with Dr. Dellacroce after a ton of research. Best decision ever - I'm so happy with my results. I haven't had Stage 2 of the procedure yet but that's supposed to enhance the look even more. He and his entire staff are top notch. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is awful but if there's a silver lining, it's the doctors at New Orleans Center for Breast Reconstruction. You can't go wrong with them!  Respond
RID: 1034766
16/11/09 5 5 5 5 Brilliant Reconstructive surgeon! Awesome results! He gave me back more than cancer took from me. His staff is awesome too!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $2450
RID: 701564
14/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. DellaCroce did my DIEP in 2005. I am just thrilled with my results! I started off a very small A and he was able to give me a good B. He and his partner Dr. Sullivan are extremely talented--very skilled at this art. They also surround themselves with wonderful staff--from the nurses to the office staff to the tattoo artist to the the hospitals they use. I traveled from Dallas to have this surgery--and absolutely love my new breasts! I only wish all of my doctors could be as caring & skilled as Dr. D & Dr. S! And getting to visit New Orleans for surgery--makes recuperating more of a vacation than recovery!! I felt very taken care of and can honestly say that I look back at my time there with great fondness. Strange but true.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 700098
10/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. DellaCroce agreed to take me on as his patient; to repair a complication that my previous surgeon would not deal with, and to complete my breast reconstruction. He has worked with me to obtain an absolutely gorgeous result and I am thrilled. Dr. D is an AWESOME doctor and truly cares about his patients. For example, I was told that he was very concerned about where the incisions for my impending hysterectomy would be--he didn't want me to have more scars on my abdomen, tiny as they might be. His staff is amazing, and they take care of every detail, including transportation if you are coming in from out of town. Dr. D has invented his own techniques to optimize the cosmetic outcome of breast reconstruction, and he consistently obtains the very best results. His website is www.breastcenter.com and you can view pictures of his work there.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield