Rate Dr. Frank J. Dellacroce

Dr. Frank J. Dellacroce's Ratings

Dr. DellaCroce is nothing short of amazing. I traveled to New Orleans from New Jersey, and he and his staff made the entire experience relaxing and comforting. Not only is Dr. DellaCroce an expert surgeon, he is an artist. To boot, he is compassionate and cordial. For my cancer experience, his surgical skills are my silver lining. Can't ask for any more than that. He's the best!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Traveled from the northeast to New Orleans for hip flap reconstruction with Dr. Dellacroce after a ton of research. Best decision ever - I'm so happy with my results. I haven't had Stage 2 of the procedure yet but that's supposed to enhance the look even more. He and his entire staff are top notch. Being diagnosed with breast cancer is awful but if there's a silver lining, it's the doctors at New Orleans Center for Breast Reconstruction. You can't go wrong with them!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2012 | flag

Brilliant Reconstructive surgeon! Awesome results! He gave me back more than cancer took from me. His staff is awesome too!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. DellaCroce did my DIEP in 2005. I am just thrilled with my results! I started off a very small A and he was able to give me a good B. He and his partner Dr. Sullivan are extremely talented--very skilled at this art. They also surround themselves with wonderful staff--from the nurses to the office staff to the tattoo artist to the the hospitals they use. I traveled from Dallas to have this surgery--and absolutely love my new breasts! I only wish all of my doctors could be as caring & skilled as Dr. D & Dr. S! And getting to visit New Orleans for surgery--makes recuperating more of a vacation than recovery!! I felt very taken care of and can honestly say that I look back at my time there with great fondness. Strange but true.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. DellaCroce agreed to take me on as his patient; to repair a complication that my previous surgeon would not deal with, and to complete my breast reconstruction. He has worked with me to obtain an absolutely gorgeous result and I am thrilled. Dr. D is an AWESOME doctor and truly cares about his patients. For example, I was told that he was very concerned about where the incisions for my impending hysterectomy would be--he didn't want me to have more scars on my abdomen, tiny as they might be. His staff is amazing, and they take care of every detail, including transportation if you are coming in from out of town. Dr. D has invented his own techniques to optimize the cosmetic outcome of breast reconstruction, and he consistently obtains the very best results. His website is www.breastcenter.com and you can view pictures of his work there.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2008 | flag