You may also like

Rate Dr. Randle S. Corfman

Dr. Randle S. Corfman's Ratings

I could not recommend Dr. Corfman and his entire staff enough. We have a beautiful boy thanks to him! I have recommended two other friends to Corfman who has helped them conceive as well. I will forever and always refer to Corfman as our miracle worker!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2784785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

After two years of unsuccessful treatments for infertility, I was referred by doctor to Dr. Corfman. My initial consultation was at a satellite office, which was very convenient. I was given so much information on why I was having fertility problems. It was nice to know what exactly was wrong, and what could be done about it. He is up to date on research as well. Even with the first unsuccessful IVF, he assured me not to worry, and sure enough I became pregnant. The staff gave me detailed description on everything that needed to be done before, during, and after treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

LOVE all the staff at MCRH, from the receptionists when you walk in to all the nursing staff and D r Corfman. Dr Corfman was respectful but very honest when discussing our plans. Which was very refreshing after working with another clinic for over a year. They all want nothing more than for each couple to be come pregnant but with realistic plans. I would recommend MCRH to anyone I know. The staff were so organized and efficient but still made you feel very important!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

My husband and I have been completely impressed with Dr. Corfman and his staff at The Midwest Center for Reproductive Health. I think it’s important to share that we had been with a previous Maple Grove clinic for over a year of treatment and had a very poor experience. We heard from a friend that this was not OK and to transfer immediately to MWCFRH and see Dr. Corfman. From the moment we met Dr. Corfman we knew we were in the right place. He breaks everything down so it’s easy to understand, while still taking his time to respect your questions. His staff are respectful and organized. I think there are a few things we noticed that were apparent – 1. They do not do unnecessary tests or ultrasounds. The other clinic herded you in/out as many times as they could and it really added to the stress. 2 They are extremely organized and you walk away each cycle with a PLAN that is spelled out for you. Being organized during treatment is essential to help reduce the stress that comes along with each cycle. We HIGHLY recommend this clinic to anybody going through fertility struggle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

We have two beautiful children from doing IVF with Dr. Corfman (and the wonderful staff at MCRH). I could not recommend him more, very organized and detailed. Explains everything clearly and answered any questions with care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

When we started our IVF process it was very scary but Dr. Corfman and his staff did everything they could do to help us. The system and staff are very organized and develop a timeline that is very percise and scheduled. This helped us through the whole process as we knew what to expect and what was expected from us. If you did have any questions, the staff was prompt at returning phone calls and answering all of your questions. It was apparent that Dr. Corfman's goal is to help you have children and a family. He is not trying to populate the world but help you complete a family. Dr. Cofrman is extremly skilled in his field and appears to take pride in his work. With his help and the clinic staff we now have two beautiful little boys whom we love dearly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

My husband and I were amazed at the overall experience with Dr Corfman and his whole staff. We had seen several other doctors in this specialty, but he went above and beyond. Our first appointment was close to an hour and he was familiar with my extensive medical record prior to that appt. He listened to us. The staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, were all very kind and caring. It felt like the whole office was rejoicing with us when we found out we were going to have a baby. I recommend him to anyone and everyone going through infertility, but especially if you are tired of being pushed through a clinic's "system" and feel like you want to be heard by your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My husband and I felt extremely confident with Dr. Corfmann's knowledge and expertise. Staff were personable and for the most part appreciated their communication system. We were blessed with a beautiful baby boy that is perfectly healthy through IVF. We had two embryo's implanted. Only complaint we would have was our experience after the egg retrieval. Due to complications that were unforseen we needed extra monitoring and care. All communication was done through the nurses and one of the satelite clinics. Ideally, we would have liked to have spoken to Dr. Corfmann directly once or twice during that time period for reassurance. However, all turned out well and we have him and his team to thank for our miracle baby. We would strongly recommend this clinic to family and friends. God Bless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

My wife and I started our journey with another larger infertility clinic in Minnesota. This clinic was very much like a factory. When we found Dr. Corfman's clinic, we both new this was the right clinic for us. He clearly stated the risk, the chances of success, and the variables that were unknown. We could tell in the meeting he was very passionate about his profession. We were not a number or a profit center, we were ordinary people that wanted to have kids. What will you get if you decide to do go with Dr. Corfman Clinic: 1) Friendly staff everyone remembers your name. Julie and Judi Rock!! Super nice people 2) Dr. Corfman is very smart, informative, and he is passionate about helping you out 3) Dr. Corfman will be doing the transfer not a random doctor that you have not met or worked with like other clinics 4) The staff always gets right back to you with any of your questions and concerns 5) You will be extremely happy with your decision if you choose Dr. Corfman and the staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2364961].votes_count ]]