Rate Dr. Charles W. Monteith

Dr. Charles W. Monteith's Ratings

Dr Monteith is the best Doctor for Essure removal. His entire staff was very helpful with all details regarding my surgery.They can improve on the pre-op waiting time but they make up on all the other things. Surgery went extremely well and questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

I had my TR on 3/18/10, and I must say Dr.Charles Monteith and his staff was awesome, when I was scared or nervous the nurses were there to comfort me.....I have no complaints. We had our first TR baby 11/17/11 and now we are currently pregnant with tr baby #2.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][516339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2012

Thank you very much Dr. Monteith for giving us the opportunity to have our beautiful baby girl Kiara. She was born April 1st less than one year from my reversal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Drs. Monteith & Berger are absolutely amazing, as well as their entire staff. I had my TR 03/09, I have had 0 complications, and it was an amazingly easy recovery. We even drove 18 hours home after surgery without a glitch. We are anxiously awaiting a positive PG test, but even if we never get one, I have been completely cured of Post Tubal Ligation Syndrome (PTLS). I have my life back, my daughter has her mom back, and my husband has his wife back. I would recommend CHTRC to anyone considering a Tubal Reversal!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

The best Dr's and staff you could ever ask for.The Dr's at chtrc are th very best at tubal reversals.They are way above 5's.Anyone looking for a reversal this is the place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516336].votes_count ]]