You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael S. Green

Dr. Michael S. Green's Ratings

I met Dr. Michael Green and his staff today for the first time and I thought they were all great! The doctor and his staff seem to run an efficient office! I was taken back right on time and enjoyed my overall experience. Dr. Green did part of the cleaning and he was very gentle. I also appreciate that the staff did not pressure me into unnecessary dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Customer service is horrible and the doctor and a staff member named Tara is very arrogant and unfriendly. We have been his clients for a few years but we will never go back anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745239].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 9, 2015

I introduced myself as a new patient with an upcoming appointment. I asked to take a quick tour of the office to check things out prior to my visit. I was flat out told NO! We don't let anyone in back unless your have work done! Really? I wanted to know the cleanliness, sterilization techniques and actually see this for myself. I hope the office reads this and changes their policy because in the world we live in people need piece of mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I felt that their pricing is a bit high. I was shocked when I received a piece of paper stating what I would have to pay for some work. In addition, I was given the info by the staff, not the dentist himself. It would have been nice for him to return and explain some of the issues that I had instead of having his staff explain. They need to work on reducing pricing on some work, so that people who cannot afford dental work will return and have whatever is needed done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr Green and staff weeks very friendly and a professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Customer Service in not in their vocabulary and his wife to work there she is even worse and obviously does not see there is plenty of dental office in the area. He still has his old equipment but anyone can deal with that but not unfriendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Any negative comments about Dr Green would have to come from someone who is an arrogant idiot who has never set foot in his office or just some one whom nothing pl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I was very disappointed with Dr. Green. I hadn't been to a dentist in forever, so I was expecting some problems, but was shocked to hear that I would need 5 fillings, totaling over $700. Although the staff was kind and friendly, I would have liked to hear what was wrong from the dentist himself--he actually did not explain anything to me, just looked at my teeth and left. Got a second opinion and turns out that 2 fillings and 2 sealants would take care of everything. I would have wasted over $400 with Dr. Green. Also, I was nervous about getting fillings with him to begin with because his bedside manner is terrible: cold and uncaring. Don't be lured by the $70 cleanings and evening hours. Even if you are a low-wage worker like me, it is worth it to spend a little extra at a better practice to save yourself money later.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][516459].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 13, 2013

Quick service at a late hour, very accommodating, knowledgeable staff and did not overcharge. Will recommend to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Have Never been to a Dentist better than this Guy..(60yrs) Very QUICK.. No L O N G WAIT.. You don`t need to take a second mortgage out to have your teeth taken CARE of...Great Staff.. You go here, and you`ll never look else where.. Like finding an Honest Mechanic:o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516456].votes_count ]]