Rate Dr. Michael S. Green

Dr. Michael S. Green's Ratings

Customer Service in not in their vocabulary and his wife to work there she is even worse and obviously does not see there is plenty of dental office in the area. He still has his old equipment but anyone can deal with that but not unfriendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Any negative comments about Dr Green would have to come from someone who is an arrogant idiot who has never set foot in his office or just some one whom nothing pl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I was very disappointed with Dr. Green. I hadn't been to a dentist in forever, so I was expecting some problems, but was shocked to hear that I would need 5 fillings, totaling over $700. Although the staff was kind and friendly, I would have liked to hear what was wrong from the dentist himself--he actually did not explain anything to me, just looked at my teeth and left. Got a second opinion and turns out that 2 fillings and 2 sealants would take care of everything. I would have wasted over $400 with Dr. Green. Also, I was nervous about getting fillings with him to begin with because his bedside manner is terrible: cold and uncaring. Don't be lured by the $70 cleanings and evening hours. Even if you are a low-wage worker like me, it is worth it to spend a little extra at a better practice to save yourself money later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Quick service at a late hour, very accommodating, knowledgeable staff and did not overcharge. Will recommend to friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Have Never been to a Dentist better than this Guy..(60yrs) Very QUICK.. No L O N G WAIT.. You don`t need to take a second mortgage out to have your teeth taken CARE of...Great Staff.. You go here, and you`ll never look else where.. Like finding an Honest Mechanic:o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I had my teeth cleaned and some fillings. Everyone was awesome, the staff and Dr. Green were very nice. The prices are the best in the area!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][516455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I have never met a more rude bunch of "professionals". They all seem to hate their job and they have to try really hard just to be barely nice. Don't try to joke with them, be friendly or make small talk...they simply won't even fake being interested. It wasn't just me either (because hey, maybe they don't like me or something) but it was my friends and husband they were equally rude to. It seems tense and uncomfortable there. The WORST customer service I've ever experienced. Do yourself a favor and don't go here.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][516458].votes_count ]]