Rate Dr. Leendert Vanzyl

Dr. Leendert Vanzyl's Ratings

My family lucked out the day Dr. Van Zyl decided to start his practise in Barrie. He has made such a positive impact on my family throughout the years. Kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. Thank you for all you have done for us. Also, the staff are A+ as well, always helpful and trying to fit you in to Dr. Van Zyl's busy schedule. And always offering a smile or a kind work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2365173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr Van Zyl is simply amazing!! He takes the time to really understand his patients and is always making sure that you can understand his terms. He is very through and wants to be there for his patients. I remember when he was very ill and still made the effort to come in to see his patients. He intently listens to all your concerns and will take you step by step through them. The dr i had before him would take yu in and than say next basically...I am so glad that i am apart of this health care!! He makes everyone feel important and geniunely cares...dr van zyl has called me personally to tell me the good news of my soon to be sons ultrasound. I dont think there is another dr quite like him. His staff are nice and are always smiling!! Thank you dr van zyl for being the docter you ate!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Vanzyl is amazing, he is very thorough, he explains everything in a manner that I can understand, he is not all about the money that is for sure. The staff in his office are wonderful and I consider myself extremely lucky to have him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Van Zyl and his staff are wonderful! Things did get a little wonky with waiting for appointments when the government implemented a new system for all Doctors to follow which seemed to throw the office into a chaotic state for a while -- but things have definitely leveled out and things seem back to normal! I've been a patient of this office for 24 years and Dr. Van Zyl's arrival was a blessing! His staff are always pleasant and helpful and in my experience they do not over book! I do not mind making a Doctor's appointment because it does not take up my entire morning or afternoon! I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Van Zyl's matter of fact, efficient to the heart of the matter approach! Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

excellent doctor, took time to explain follup up tests, and paperwork, allowed me to take about my family, updated my file, he is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

He has always taken his time and made sure I remembered everything. Very friendly and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I don't understand how people could possibly feel that the staff are less than excellent. They always go way & beyond what one should expect, and are very efficient. I enjoy them as people & appreciate all they do, especially in such a busy office. They do their very best to fit me in as early as I need and are good at calling if there's a cancellation. As for Dr. Van Zyl, I have found him to be a great doctor and feel very lucky to be one of his patients. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and responds to it, in a very efficient way that does not keep others waiting for lengthy periods. When I need a longer appointment, I let the staff know ahead of time and they book a longer time period. I have experienced the feeling of being rushed and also being kept waiting in an office before, but can honestly say that I have never felt this way in Dr. Van Zyl's office. The nurse practitioner is also great addition and I find her & the nurses to be friendly and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

He is by far one of the best doctors I have ever been to! Caring, compassionate and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517174].votes_count ]]