Rate Dr. Joseph D. Fishkin

Dr. Joseph D. Fishkin's Ratings

One things is for certain...he is the nicest doctor on the planet. Seriously. Its just stunning. It so happens that he is thorough, patient and extremely smart. He explains everything -- and wants to get it right 100% of the time.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fishkin is an amazing doctor who genuinely loves what he does and truly cares about each every one of his patients. Both my parents are elderly and having a doctor who is kind, patient and understand is a must. Dr. Fishkin is never in a rush and answers every one of your question in completely detail... He is a wonderful doctor, a star in his profession and I wouldn’t trust my eyes with anyone else...Sincerely a grateful and very lucky patient....

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

I wish all my doctors were as thorough, kind, pleasant, and knowledgeable (with the ability to share that knowledge), as Dr. Fishkin is. His staff is on top of everything and are so pleasant. His paperless office is immaculate. He also provided excellent coupons for prescriptions, and advised that I didn't have to come back if I was doing fine - i.e. no need to spend more money to tell him the meds worked. You can tell he loves his work, and his staff seem happy to work for him.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fishkin is the best eye doctor I've ever been to. He takes care of me, my husband, and my children, and he does a very complete eye exam. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag