Rate Dr. Michael David Beitle

Dr. Michael David Beitle's Ratings

Great Doctor. I feel very comfortable with him. He is very patient and lets the patient lead. His knowledge and expertise is very encouraging. He delivered two of my children and I felt completely confident that all was well with him there. I would never go anywhere else.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Beitle for 10+ years, he saw me through both of my pregnancies. He is awesome, very knowledgeable and always spends as much time as needed at appointments. Love him!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Beitle for the past 10 years. He has an excellent bed side manner. No matter what the question he is happy to answer and never makes you feel uncomfortable for asking. I have recommended two patients to him, my cousin and my best friend. Both love him and his knowledge. Donna and Carol (receptionist and nurse) are both AWESOME as well!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Beitle is a great doctor. He did a excellent job in delivering my baby via c-section. I love that he is a solo practitioner because I'm able to see him at every visit. I feel very comfortable asking him questions about anything.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Very warm, professional person, the one, which will make you feel confident and brave by his own confidence and knowledge. Very calm during the delivery, will never rush the patient into anything. Love him very much!!!!!

Submitted July 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Beitle is kind and very understanding to his patients needs. He played an intricate role in me being able to conceive a child. I will always remember his generosity and loving caring manner.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag