Rate Dr. Said Elshihabi

Dr. Said Elshihabi's Ratings

The staff has some problems; however, the doctor is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Elshihabi is talented and kind. He helped me through a very scary time and helped me feel comfortable. The results of his treating my spine issues are nothing short of miraculous. I will have my life back from pain and loss of motor control!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After researching a Dr for a 3rd opinion, I knew from when he introduced himself that I liked him! My daughter who brought me had many questions and the Dr and His assistant were eager to answer & demonstrate using the MRI & Xrays that I had brought with me. During my visit I felt at ease. The entire staff were very friendly & kind making me feel confident in my decision! I am planning to have surgery in January 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

I met Dr Elshihabi after my previous doctor would not take my insurance. I met him on a Tuesday, had a MRI & had emergency surgery the following day. His bedside manner put me completely at ease. I would highly recommend him & his staff. Thank you so much Dr. Elshihabi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Wonderful staff! Dr Elshihabi was amazing in his skills as a surgeon and as a doctor. My husband doesn't like to go to doctors but needed his back operated on. Dr Elshihabi took his time and sat down (never have seen that with a Dr) and went over everything with my husband. Answered all questions. I would recommend this office to anyone. Everybody has been extremely nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Had surgery on 6/27/13. Came out of surgery pain free. Great doctor and pleasant office staff. May God continue to bless him and his practice. Shukran Dr. ElShihabi!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Elshihabi is an outstanding surgeon, and a physician who cares about his patients and their families. He goes out of his way to visit with his patients in the hospital and make sure they are doing well. He answers questions completely. His friendly manner makes the patient and the family feel at ease and comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Elshabi took one look at my husband's MRI and knew immediately that he needed surgery to save him. He is fantastic and on top of that he is a nice man. Very easy to talk to. And he is a doctor that listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr. Elshihabi is a great doctor. He is very patient with his patients and their family. He is a true life saver..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

He is by far the best Dr I have ever had I was blown up in an IED attack and have had several operations, He fixed my Neck and made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. GREAT JOB Jon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][518506].votes_count ]]