Rate Dr. Said Elshihabi

Dr. Said Elshihabi's Ratings

Dr. Elshihabi is talented and kind. He helped me through a very scary time and helped me feel comfortable. The results of his treating my spine issues are nothing short of miraculous. I will have my life back from pain and loss of motor control!

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

After researching a Dr for a 3rd opinion, I knew from when he introduced himself that I liked him! My daughter who brought me had many questions and the Dr and His assistant were eager to answer & demonstrate using the MRI & Xrays that I had brought with me. During my visit I felt at ease. The entire staff were very friendly & kind making me feel confident in my decision! I am planning to have surgery in January 2014.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

I met Dr Elshihabi after my previous doctor would not take my insurance. I met him on a Tuesday, had a MRI & had emergency surgery the following day. His bedside manner put me completely at ease. I would highly recommend him & his staff. Thank you so much Dr. Elshihabi!

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Wonderful staff! Dr Elshihabi was amazing in his skills as a surgeon and as a doctor. My husband doesn't like to go to doctors but needed his back operated on. Dr Elshihabi took his time and sat down (never have seen that with a Dr) and went over everything with my husband. Answered all questions. I would recommend this office to anyone. Everybody has been extremely nice!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Had surgery on 6/27/13. Came out of surgery pain free. Great doctor and pleasant office staff. May God continue to bless him and his practice. Shukran Dr. ElShihabi!

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Elshihabi is an outstanding surgeon, and a physician who cares about his patients and their families. He goes out of his way to visit with his patients in the hospital and make sure they are doing well. He answers questions completely. His friendly manner makes the patient and the family feel at ease and comfortable.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Elshabi took one look at my husband's MRI and knew immediately that he needed surgery to save him. He is fantastic and on top of that he is a nice man. Very easy to talk to. And he is a doctor that listens!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Elshihabi is a great doctor. He is very patient with his patients and their family. He is a true life saver..

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

He is by far the best Dr I have ever had I was blown up in an IED attack and have had several operations, He fixed my Neck and made me feel as if I was the only patient he had. GREAT JOB Jon

Submitted Oct. 16, 2011 | flag

This Dr was called into my brothers case - he had a motorcycle accident with head injury. There were other Dr.'s that missed the fact that he had developed a sinus infection that was able to spread to his brain because of a bony defect between his sinus cavity and the brain area. My brother became very confused not knowing common things and family members. Dr. Elshihabi saved his life and we ae grateful = he was so through in explaining the procedure and the after care needed that we could not ask for more. I think he should be recognized for his ability and his personality. They were above and beyond what we expected!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2008 | flag