Rate Dr. Steve Menna

Dr. Steve Menna's Ratings

Worst Doctor ever.....Bunion surgery completely ruined my foot. I have screws loose in my foot, I had the surgery 2 years ago and I still have pain and swelling in my foot. Called for my xrays so I can see another doctor and they are charging me for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Menna for an ingrown toe nail (resulting from a nail injury) and he has been doing a great job monitoring it, cleaning it up, and making sure it grows out properly. He wanted to avoid doing anything surgical as much as I did. He also has very good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Great bedside manner. Answered all of my questions, even though I had a lot of them. Very kind, patient and knowledgeable. Highly recommended. The staff was also kind, attentive and efficient. I was in and out within half an hour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Excellent doctor, with great skills interacting with children. Our child is now walking perfectly after using a device recommended by Dr. Menna which was both uninvasive and very fast to arrive. Beautiful modern office and very professional and friendly staff. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Excellent Doctor. I had a very bad in-grow that was so painful. It got so bad that I could not walk or sleep. He did an excellent job to removing it and kept all the estetics of townails, which are so important to a young woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

The greatest doctor i ever encountered. He greeted me so warmly and said, I am going to be the one to help you. I had a bone spur which was painful and after two visits the pain was gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Excellent doctor! The staff was very friendly and the office was very welcoming and clean. He gave me confidence and I would definetly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

eXCELLENT PODIATRIST VERY HELPFUL AS WELL AS KNOWLEDGEABLE, FOUNG MY DIAGNOSIS WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

My dad and I used to see Dr. Menna years ago, and he did a great job taking care of a huge wart on my right foot back in 2001. He also took care of a bunch of warts on my dad's feet beginning in the 90's. He's the best podiatrist I've encountered, and if given the chance, I'd see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][523210].votes_count ]]