Rate Dr. Henry P. Nagelberg

Dr. Henry P. Nagelberg's Ratings

Dr. Nagelberg is a diamond in the rough! It is rare to find someone who is willing to push aside their to to help another person. I had a scratched cornea which occured during off hours. I was a new patient and the doctor saw me before office hours began to help! My entire family sees this doctor! He is kind, friendly, caring, and excellent in the care he provides! We are very fortunate to have him as a doctor!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

This is an office that offers excellence in everything they do. The staff is friendly, smiling and strives to keep everything running smoothly. If you make an appointment, you are taken on time. Dr Nagelberg does an excellant and complete exam. He is caring and genuinely concerned for his patients well being, both their eyes and general health. I recommend this office to anyone who wants to be treated with expertise. Do not hesitate a minute to call them for an appointment. He has treated my family for both general eye exams and emergencies that were vision threatening. He is the best in the Hunterdon County for sure.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Fabulous! As my opthamologist he's the best, but when Dr. Nagelberg saved my wife's sight after a mis-diagnosis at Morristown Hospital, that restored my faith in humanity. I brought her in straight from the hospital, without an appointment, and she was seen right away! Here is a rare breed of a medical professional who is incredibly skilled as well as someone who does the right thing in life.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nagelberg is my HERO! He diagnosed me with a complicated eye condition that was outside his areas of expertise and didn't hesiate to refer me to a specialist who could help me. He gave me comfort by being able to diagnose me, and earned my trust and confidence by sending me to the right place for treatment. He will be my primary eye Dr forever!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Nagelberg. He is friendly and fantastic with kids. The other thing I like about him is he like an old time doctor and he remembers who you are. You never feel like you are just one of his patients. I recommend him all the time

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. N. is awesome! Never met anyone with such a great memory! Remembers every family member and history! Was on vacation a year ago and had eye issue. Called Dr. N. as I arrived at ER door and he saved me hours of treatment since he was able to diagnose me over the phone!

Submitted Aug. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Nagelberg puts you at east with his great personality. He can help you laugh. A lot of doctors can't do that. He is also very competent, and is a surgeon, which makes him more qualified than your average Opthalmologist. I was referred to him by a superb eye surgeon to use him as my general Opthalmologist and have been very happy with him for several years. Office is clean, frame selection and staff superb.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

So friendly and relaxed. Always takes the time to explain and inform you. He is also very educated in his field.Been going to him for 9 yrs. would never go elsewhere !

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

VSP participating doctor. Thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

wonderful doctor with a vast knowledge, he started as an internist before going to ophthalmology. Always available to answer questions. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. I won't go to anyone else. I send anyone who asks for a local eye doc to him.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag