Rate Dr. Riaz Ahmed

Dr. Riaz Ahmed's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

First off I'm not sure where the bad reviews of the staff at Mission eye care are coming from. The girls who work in Dr.Ahmeds office are awesome! Always attentive, sweet and a pleasure to deal with. I have kerataconus and Dr.Ahmed has spent a lot of time making sure I get contacts that are the right fit and give me the best vision. Great bedside manner and easy to like and get along with. He never made me feel bad for how long my appointments took (a LOT of previous optometrists have). Nothing but great things to say about Dr.Ahmed and the staff of Mission Eye Care.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ahmed seems quite knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. Not pushy about selling products like a lot of other optometrists. Unfortunately, I can't say anything nice about his staff. The girl that scheduled my appointment screwed up the time and date on more than once occasion. If he hires competent admin staff, I'll go back.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Very professional, thorough, patient. Embraces information from the internet. Highly recommend him.

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

The staff at Mission Eye Care are unfortunately very poor. Minimal knowledge, zero interest. Although Ahmed is somewhat helpful and knowledgeable, he's average when compared to most eye doctors

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

If you have keratoconus please read this! 33 years ago in my 2nd year of law school, I was diagnosed with keraoaconus. For those of you who have this unfortunate disease, you will understand how difficult the next 33 years were. Given the nature of this disease I had to wear gas permeable contacts. My eyes were constantly red and extremely irratated and my vision was very poor. As the disease progressd I had to have a cornea transplant in my right eye, which ufortunately was not successful. A few years ago my opthamologist recommended I see Dr. Ahmed. I am happy to report that I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes and 100% comfort as a result of Dr.Ahmend and wonderful new soft contact lenses for keracatonis. Dr. Ahmed is "leading edge" when it comes to treating keracotonis, but more importantly he really cares about his patients, I hate to think how many hours he spent with me to ensure I had the proper fit. I strongly recommend you see Dr. Ahmend,it could change your life!!

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Dr Ahmed and his staff are rated all fives as they are professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable and competent in all that they do. Dr Ahmed is years ahead if his colleagues when it comes to optimistry. He is extremely thorough and wise beyond his years in technology. He is patient and determined to do the very best for each of his patients. S Marshall

Submitted Dec. 7, 2013 | flag

Wonderful service including ease of quick access when needed for acute eye issues (allergy exacerbation, infection. Despite myself being a health professional who critically evaluates the care that I receive, I have complete confidence in his knowledge, and never doubt the direction that he feels is best to pursue. My initial visit was regarding contacts with keratoconus...he was able to fit them for me/ provide me options after my prior optometrist said it wasn't an option. I recommend Dr Ahmed without hesitation.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I am a health care professional that experienced 6 eye surgeries in 2012. Dr. Ahmed took the care, time and expertise of knowledge to outfit me with eyeglasses that helped restore my vision most satisfactorily. His diagnostic equipment is state of the art. He knows his stuff and has earned my trust for all future visits.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Mission Eye Care, the staff and Dr Ahmed go above and beyond. They truly care about your well being, and will make sure you are healthy and understand every step.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag