You may also like

Rate Dr. Riaz Ahmed

Dr. Riaz Ahmed's Ratings

I am ever so grateful for this doctor who immediately saw me when I informed the receptionist that I was having problems with my eyes. Dr. Ahmed diagnosed a bacteria infection that was eating away at my cornea. In addition he booked a follow up appointment with an ophthalmologist just to be safe. He took the time to see me daily for the next 7 days to ensure that my antibiotics were working and that my condition was clearing. Had I waited another 24 hours, I would have lost my eye sight. This doctor truly has a professional bedside manner, is very compassionate and was attentive to a random patient calling out of the blue who desperately needed assistance. My original optometrist scheduled an appointment two weeks out even when having called twice for urgent assistance. Thank you Dr. Ahmed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2673960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Very helpful and kind Doctor. Will really take his time to explain things to you; I didnt feel like I was rushed through. His staff was also helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Great experience. Nice staff. Very knowledgeable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I had a wonderful experience here, from the eye exam to picking out frames and relieving the finished product. The women I dealt with here are fantastic. I will go back for all my eye care needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

First off I'm not sure where the bad reviews of the staff at Mission eye care are coming from. The girls who work in Dr.Ahmeds office are awesome! Always attentive, sweet and a pleasure to deal with.
I have kerataconus and Dr.Ahmed has spent a lot of time making sure I get contacts that are the right fit and give me the best vision. Great bedside manner and easy to like and get along with. He never made me feel bad for how long my appointments took (a LOT of previous optometrists have).
Nothing but great things to say about Dr.Ahmed and the staff of Mission Eye Care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Ahmed seems quite knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. Not pushy about selling products like a lot of other optometrists. Unfortunately, I can't say anything nice about his staff. The girl that scheduled my appointment screwed up the time and date on more than once occasion. If he hires competent admin staff, I'll go back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2365805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Very professional, thorough, patient. Embraces information from the internet. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

The staff at Mission Eye Care are unfortunately very poor. Minimal knowledge, zero interest. Although Ahmed is somewhat helpful and knowledgeable, he's average when compared to most eye doctors

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2365803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

If you have keratoconus please read this! 33 years ago in my 2nd year of law school, I was diagnosed with keraoaconus. For those of you who have this unfortunate disease, you will understand how difficult the next 33 years were. Given the nature of this disease I had to wear gas permeable contacts. My eyes were constantly red and extremely irratated and my vision was very poor. As the disease progressd I had to have a cornea transplant in my right eye, which ufortunately was not successful. A few years ago my opthamologist recommended I see Dr. Ahmed. I am happy to report that I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes and 100% comfort as a result of Dr.Ahmend and wonderful new soft contact lenses for keracatonis. Dr. Ahmed is "leading edge" when it comes to treating keracotonis, but more importantly he really cares about his patients, I hate to think how many hours he spent with me to ensure I had the proper fit. I strongly recommend you see Dr. Ahmend,it could change your life!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2365802].votes_count ]]