Rate Dr. Susan Lobel

Dr. Susan Lobel's Ratings

Dr. Lobel is one of the most accomplished physicians I have ever met. She gives your the type of personal attention that is rare to get in NYC with a top-level knowledge base. I literally broke into tears during my last appointment as I was being transferred to my regular OB at 8 weeks. She went above and beyond the call of duty at every step in the process. I never felt rushed. But, most importantly, her experience and knowledge are unparalleled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Lobel is the most caring, personable and knowledgeable physician you will find. Your care will be personalized from the moment you call the office for your first appointment. She runs a solo practice where you will ONLY BE SEEN AND CONTACTED BY HER, not a nurse or medical assistant. Dr. Lobel is extremely prompt with appointments, calling back lab results (same day!) and performs all ultrasounds at the bedside. Her office is very private in that you will rarely (if ever) be in the waiting area with other patients. All these things make seeing a fertility specialist the least stressful experience possible. Lastly, she gets the results you are looking for. Without too much detail, my husband and I were trying for over a year and within 2 cycles I became pregnant under Dr. Lobel's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr Lobel is amazing, period. She is compassionate, unbelievably smart, dedicated, and warm. She made what was a stressful and heartbreaking period of my life as pleasant as she possibly could. And, in the end, we couldn't have been more successful! I am so appreciative that I found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I admit it: I am in the Dr Lobel fan club. I am still trying to conceive but (after Columbia) I am thrilled to have the one on one interaction with an amazing doctor. My partner loves her, too, because she is always included in discussions and decisions. I will genuinely miss her when I am off to an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr Lobel is amazing. If the big practice morning cattle call isn't for you, if you have something about your case that makes you unique or difficult, or if you just want someone convenient to you on the UWS, you can't do any better. At the big practices, you are just a number, but Dr Lobel really listens and treats you like an individual. She gives you tons of time. As someone who went to two other practices before finding Dr Lobel, I have some perspective, and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][526000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

the Doctor lobel is the most caring doctor you can find if you have fertility issues

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Handsdown the warmest, most technically savvy RE working today. Her knowledge and expertise is only exceeded by her warm personality. She was able to offer insight and guidance to my husband and myself as we struggled with my reproductive issues. She was always available for tests, questions and minor freak outs on my part. I became pregnant during my first IUI session. I thank God and my OB's strong recommendation for guiding us to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr Lobel is the most professional and caring Dr I ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][525997].votes_count ]]