Rate Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Stewart Adams's Ratings

Doctor Adams diagnosed my malignant melanoma. He ensured that treatment was swift and he was thoughtful and sincere about my emotional fallout that occurred with the cancer diagnosis. I have continued to go back for check ups and my basal cell carcinoma that occurred was treated quickly as a consequence. Even though I am nervous at each appointment, he is unfailingly patient. He was definitely the right dermatologist to have for my cancer journey.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr Adams is a very professional individual, has a terrific bed-side manner and gets right to the point in his diagnosis. His staff moves things along making his appointments punctual. I am proud to call him my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I had just returned from a tropical country with unknown bites. Dr Adam was able to get me in right away and check them out. He was very knowledgable and knew right away that they were only sand fly bites. Dr Adams gave me a prescription for cream and gave me other helpful tips to help with the itchiness. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Adam is very nice and friendly. I and my husband are very happy with Dr. Adams and his professional treatment. It was done on time and very quickly. Nice to have medical service like this. Thank you Dr.
Adams. Vaclava Wendy Mann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

He's the first dermatologist that took me seriously when I came in with a very rare birthmark. He isn't able to fix everything, but he does what he can, and has helped me seek further treatment so that my needs CAN be met. I'm very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very punctual, very professional. A good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I went in to get a cyst removed. The procedure was done on time and very quickly. Dr Adams is very friendly and did an excellent job. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

After two years of suffering, visits to many doctors trying to identify the problem, Dr Adams was able to diagnose and begin treatment in just two visits. I cannot thank him enough for finally giving me some answers!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Adams is one of Calgary's seasoned Dermatologists. I have never had a long wait for my appointments. I am always impressed to notice that after all these years he constantly remains pleasant. He is confident with this knowledge and experience. He thankfully removed a large cyst from my neck and a spot from my nose. I am grateful that the treatment was effective, healed quickly, and aesthetically left minimal mark. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I was very impressed with how little time I spent in the waiting room until I saw the doctor. Whe I asked to have a quick scan to check my skin in addition to the procedure I had, Dr. Adams did it right away so that I didn't have to rebook.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725031].votes_count ]]