Rate Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Stewart Adams's Ratings

Dr. Adam is very nice and friendly. I and my husband are very happy with Dr. Adams and his professional treatment. It was done on time and very quickly. Nice to have medical service like this. Thank you Dr.
Adams. Vaclava Wendy Mann

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

He's the first dermatologist that took me seriously when I came in with a very rare birthmark. He isn't able to fix everything, but he does what he can, and has helped me seek further treatment so that my needs CAN be met. I'm very grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Very punctual, very professional. A good experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I went in to get a cyst removed. The procedure was done on time and very quickly. Dr Adams is very friendly and did an excellent job. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

After two years of suffering, visits to many doctors trying to identify the problem, Dr Adams was able to diagnose and begin treatment in just two visits. I cannot thank him enough for finally giving me some answers!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Adams is one of Calgary's seasoned Dermatologists. I have never had a long wait for my appointments. I am always impressed to notice that after all these years he constantly remains pleasant. He is confident with this knowledge and experience. He thankfully removed a large cyst from my neck and a spot from my nose. I am grateful that the treatment was effective, healed quickly, and aesthetically left minimal mark. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I was very impressed with how little time I spent in the waiting room until I saw the doctor. Whe I asked to have a quick scan to check my skin in addition to the procedure I had, Dr. Adams did it right away so that I didn't have to rebook.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Adams gave me my life back . I have psoriasis , my body was covered from my head to my feet. 40 years of trying different dermatologists and treatments I was referred to Dr. Adams. After discussing my condition with me DR. Adams started me on STELARA ,in a couple of weeks my psoriasis faded away . After all those years I caught wear shorts, take my shirt off go swimming without being embarrassed . The relief I felt no more flaking skin or the red patches all over my body .Thank you Dr. Adams I have a new life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2723734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Delighted with Dr. Adams - his professional treatment, willingness to explain what is happening and the efficiency and friendliness of the staff. Nice to have medical service like this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr Stewart Adams for many years. He and his team are incredible. I have severe psoriasis all over my body that caused me embarrassment and grief since I was 14 - that's 30 years of painful skin and feeling ugly, embarrassed and ashamed. Thanks to Dr Adams I can now wear short sleeves, shorts and dresses - I now feel "normal" and I am extremely grateful for eveything he has done to help me. Dr Adams is highly professional,personable, knowledgable, and takes the time to listen. I would recommend him 100 %. He has literally changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715288].votes_count ]]