Dr. Stewart Adams

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Stewart Adams's Ratings

Just simply a great doctor. Seeing him for over 10 years now. Always is polite and professional and respectful and on top of his "game". He knows his stuff and isn't afraid of the new cutting edge technological advances either. You can't get better than Dr. Adams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Amazingly skilled doctor! He is highly respectful and skilled. My kid was nervous about the appointment and he joked with him the whole time! He loved him! I would recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

No other doctor was able to diagnose my skin condition untill I ran into Dr.Adams. Very nice and extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommend him, his professionalism is unmatched.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I was nervous over some changes that I had noticed over the past year with some moles I have. I am covered with them and have many more than the average person. As well my family has a long history of skin cancer.The wait to get in is long he was rushed said two words didn't look me over completely for my yearly check up, no bed side manor what so ever, and not at all interested in my concerns. The appointment was about a minute and a half and he said everything looked good. I left the office and 2weeks later went down to the U.S, Saw a dermatologist there and immediately had 3 moles removed all of with were abnormal. He is rushing people thru and seems to only care about the number of patients he has not the individual patient... He is way to rushed stressed and rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The best dermatologist I have had, hands down. Very knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend him. We need more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Stewart Adams is a miracle worker! I had horrible acne on my face and he did a "face peel" which took it right off. I saw immediate results and I am overall impressed by him and his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Adams you're wonderful! I read over a couple of the reviews and I have to say I'm shocked at the although "minimal" negative comments. I have been to other highly recommended dermatologists and after doing a little bit of research before finding a new one I came upon excellent reviews on Dr. Stewart Adams and therefore decide to have a referral to try a new dermatologist...he is the best I've had. Dr. Adams is a kind professional who makes me feel very comfortable and important. I also appreciate his assistants that are very knowledgable and able to stay behind and answer additional questions that you may want to elaborate on or if you need prescription instruction, etc. I don't feel like you get that kind of service just anywhere, especially in a city as bug as ours...he has a great team...as a result of his great leadership.

Thank you for being a great Doctor and a great person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I am somewhat surprised to see positive comments on this guy's bedside manner, because I found it to be absolutely terrible.
I had been working with my family doctor for a while to try and figure out severe itching I have on my legs despite no obvious rash or dry skin. She referred me to Dr. Adams and I waited for several months for my appointment. When he finally sauntered into the exam room with his entourage of two or three other people, he barely even looked at me. He came across as extremely arrogant, an seemed more interested in impressing the people he had with him than actually listening to me. He also gave the impression he had somewhere much more important to be, and I doubt he spent even one minute in the exam room. He barely glanced at my leg before giving me a prescription for an anti-inflammatory (as if my general family physician wouldn't have tried that before sending me there) and leaving. He didn't recommend any sort of follow up.
I'm sure he is a smart guy and obviously has enough knowledge to be certified as a specialist, but his arrogance and dismissiveness left a really bad taste in my mouth. And my legs are still itchy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Steward prescribed treatment for my skin problem, but did not book any followup. I placed one call to say I did not believe the cream was working and the nurse(?) told me to continue using the cream. After over a year and the need to get another referral, I found out that the treatment had made the condition worse and that I would now need surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787603].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a top-notch dermatologist - very kind and professional. Unlike other specialists I have seen, he worked with me to find the root cause of my problem and the skin issues cleared within 2 days of his recommended treatment. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779951].votes_count ]]