Rate Dr. Stewart Adams

Dr. Stewart Adams's Ratings

I have known Dr. Adams for about 20 years. After being diagnosed with an autoimmune condition as a young girl and consulting with many dermatologists, Dr. Adams and his nurse Liz, were the only ones that were compassionate and patient with myself and my family. They have been instrumental in helping me accept my condition and keep me abreast of new medical developments. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Dr. Adams and I continue to receive excellent care from him.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adams is such an excellent physician. I am a Registered Nurse and worked with alot of physicians but Dr. Adams is one of the best in his field. He is understanding and makes sure he gives the best care as much as possible. I would really recommend this physician to all.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Adams twice now in Calgary and both times I felt like I was the most unimportant thing in his day. He doesn't listen to your concerns, he spends a total of 5 minutes with you and rushes you out the door without a solution to your problem. All this after waiting 6 months for an appointment. Highly disappointed and would not recommend this doctor!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adams is incredibly rude. I'm always rushed in and out of my appointment. He won't even spend five minutes in the room to answer my questions. For my first appointment he just left abruptly and I didn't even know he wasn't going to come back. He has even poked my condition rudely and cringed. I feel so disrespected and know that I'm just another dollar going into his pocket. I would strongly recommend going to another dermatologist that is knowledgeable and can at least treat you with some decency.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Very disappointed with my botox and juvederm injections. Both occasions I was bruised badly and had 2 weeks of recovery trying to hide the bruising. Definitely not what I had expected. I was not worth the money or embarrassment I have had to go through. Everyone asks me, "what happened to your lip?" I am still embarrassed. I would never have any other treatments done again!

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I waited 7 months to get a 'specialist' to address my toddlers boils/lesions rashes but felt like I might as well have gone to a walkin clinic. Dr Adams was abrupt, dismissive, and didn't even give me the decency of an explanation of his prognosis or why he was prescribing the 'go away for now' medication for my son. Fortunately, my good friend is a fellow in pediatric infectious diseases and tells me that the ointments he prescribed will have no impact on something that's been persistent for 7 months. I agree. I feel like my time has been wasted, and Dr. Adams will benefit from AHS for collecting history and addressing concerns that I'm sorry to say, he really didn't. We were so disregarded that he didn't even spend 5 mins with us and left us with a 'scribe' to explain his prescription to us. I am hurt and disappointed. I'm still a mom with a little boy suffering skin problems and no help. And Dr Adams, he's picked up a few dollars and moved on. That's how I feel after my visit.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

After several years of multiple skin cancers and seeing a few different dermatologists I was fortunate to find Dr. Adams. His kindness,skill and knowledge are the best I have experienced. He is of course busy but always finds the time to listen. His nurses and staff in all areas are excellent and there hasn't been a single time I had anything but professional attention. Having experienced some scaring from surgery elsewhere he has worked very hard to improve it with lasers and fillers. His skills in these areas are impressive.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adams did not like that I asked him to coterize mole-like things on my face. He did it summarily so that all the 'things' remained as before. He showed his annoyance. He did not believe me that I had a dermatologist in another province do the same job successfully several years ago. He deliberately burnt me above my eye-lid, where I did not have any mole-like 'thing' as if he wanted to punish me. I would not recommend this doctor.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Adams is thorough, highly skilled, knowledgeable and ready to listen to your concerns and questions so have them handy. He wants to do his best for you and you can tell he really cares about your health. I have seen him regularly for cancer screening and other treatments through some very trying times and always leave knowing I was well cared for and about...the only negative for me was the abruptness and impatience of the front desk staff (consistent over the years) and the crowded waiting area. Dr. Adams care is worth it though.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag