Dr. Jacob M. Estes

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Jacob M. Estes has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jacob" to "Jacob M."
RID: 2252046
15/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. ESTES PERFORMED DEBULKING SURGERY,ALSO HAD CHEMO UNDER. HIS SUPERVISION. HE HAS NICE BEDSIDE MANNER HEIS BRUTALLY. HONEST. HE APPEARS TO BE AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2152541
21/05/12 5 4 5 5 I switched to Dr. Estes a few rounds into chemo, because I wasn't happy with the doc who completed my staging surgery. Dr. Estes seems very knowledgeable and has an outstanding bedside manner. At each appointment he has either thoroughly reviewed (or miraculously remembered!) not only the details of my case but also the other details of our conversations (work, vacations, etc.). Refreshingly, he's not afraid to throw in the occasional joke. There is usually little to no wait for appointments, but the one time Dr. Estes was running late, he was VERY late (hence no 5 out of 5 on punctuality!). Although I can't speak to his surgical skills (and hope I never have to... fingers crossed that I stay in remission!), Dr. Estes is a gifted clinician when it comes to office appointments.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1017349
24/10/09 5 5 5 5 Seeing him in Baton Rouge. Very Professional Very Personal, knowlegable, I know that I am in good care with him Him. Hi staff is great. I could not ask for anything more. God sent me the best for my time in need. My surgery went well, my chemo is starting off and I am glad that Dr. Estes is in my corner. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield