Dr. Dale Clayton

Rate Dr. Dale Clayton

Dr. Dale Clayton's Ratings

He is very helpful, respectful and honest. He helped me find the surgeons I needed he referred me to them quickly and he cared not only about my health but also about my situation and tried to help me as much as i could imagine . He actually spent enough time explaining my situation and possible options. I trust him more than any other doctors I have seen so far and he helped me more than any other doctors. He is literally the best and as a patient I absolutely recommend him.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I waited over an hour to be seen by him. Stated I was a mystery, told the previous diagnosis was wrong and that he couldn't help me or send me to anyone else, but that I had to come off the meds that are working for me. Not impressed.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

I had the same situation happen to me. I seen Dr Imran for a short time, and I wouldn't go back. It's like talking to a computer, he only spits out what you ask him. I'm glad I have Dr Clayton now, his bedside manner is very good.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2010 | flag

Thank God. I was referred to Dr Clayton after I refused to ever see Mr Iman again. I found Dr. Clayton to be a very thorough, professional and competent Dr. who took the time to listen and explain. Highly recommend him to any endocrinology patients. Excellent Dr in my opinion. Ask for him !

Submitted Feb. 2, 2009 | flag

Met Dr Clayton while he was on rotation in the Halifax Infirmary Emergency. Very thorough, not listened to case history, asked questions, searched out test results taken during the last month, explained, diagnosis, treatment plan and why. Very calm manner, an excellent doctor who puts the interest of the patient ahead of saving the system a few dollars. My daughter had been treated unsuccessfully with three different classes of antibiotic for an infection which was visibly spreading. Dr Clayton successfully treated her and a week later she was back on her feet. She began improving within 12 hours of receiving the first course of antibiotic he prescribed for her.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag

I saw Dr. Clayton for the first time today. He's a very nice man and answered all of my questions. I found him to be very helpful.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag