Rate Dr. Frances KIM

Dr. Frances KIM's Ratings

I was so pleased with the care I received from Dr Kim she walked me through every step if the way prior during and after hysterectomy I knew exactly what to expect

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I worked with Dr Lineback, Safie and Calinisan, they are great Doctors and very knowledgea, Dr. Safie delivered my son, I can honestly recomend them to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I went to Dr. Kim for a total hysterectomy. At first I looked at the reviews and really got a little nervous, but continued seeing Dr. Kim she was very knowledgeable on my condition. I had my surgery on 7/14/14 with no complications. She prescribed me pain medication that I didn't even need to take. It's been a week now since I had my surgery and I'm good to go walking normally, but just taking it easy. Remember ladies when you read negative comment, everyone is different. I would highly recommend Dr. Kim to friends and family. Thank you Dr. Kim I feel so much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The check-in process is pretty fast. And it usually take about 15-20 mins for me to see Dr. Kim. As fast as it takes for her to come in the room is as fast as shes out. She doesn't even sit down during my visit! She checks the baby's heartbeat and that is it. To top it off i've been with her for the past 4 months (had another bad experience with Neighborhood Healthcare at the beginning of my pregnancy) and she says for some reason "my urine samples are't being tested". I leave a urine sample EVERY TIME I go to my appointments. There have been 2 occasions that when i leave a urine sample in the box in the restroom, there are at least 7 other urine samples in the box!! They either need more staff or cut down on patients because it almost feels like they are doing it all for money. I would choose another OBGYN but i'm already so far into my pregnancy. All i know is that i will NEVER return to her office ever again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Absolutely awful experience...not quite sure how this woman got any positive reviews at all. To begin with Trinity Women's clinic has too many patients and not enough doctors. The waiting room is small, cramped and ALWAYS full. Appointments are always running late. I waited almost an hour to see her and then she flew and out of my exam room in under 4 mins. I had a million questions I wanted to ask about my pregnancy (I'm 20 weeks and still have no birth plan), but all she had time to do was listen to the baby's heart rate, tell me everything was fine and to come back again in 4 weeks. Before I could even open my mouth to ask about some issues I was having with my back, she had left the room and was on to the next patient. On a side note, she has no personality whatsoever...very robotic bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Lineback is amazing! She delivered my last two children and has always been compassionate, understanding and professional. I have no complaints whatsoever. And since she's moved to TriValley Women's, her staff is the NICEST staff you'll ever encounter. Scheduled appointments are usually never late; at most, I've waited 20 minutes past my appointment time but that was because another doctor was called into surgery. I recommend her to all of my friends because of her knowledge and skill (2 sections and no scar!) and her staff's kindness and professionalism. Even if she's called out, her partners, Dr. Calinisan and Dr. Saffi are awesome as well. It's a win-win going with this group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2011

Don't go to this Dr.I had a simple historectomy done in 08 and she hurt me very badly. first she screwed up and cut my intestins then she sewed my colon to the inside of my abdomine. then she lied about every thing and told me that all the pain was in my mine. I too have a lawyer. She should not be handeling patients at all. She lies then trys to cover her mistakes with more lies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

dr lineback is an amazing dr she and dr saffi delivered my beautiful baby boy 7/21/07. healthy. he was sitting on his cord so i had to get a cesearean but other than tht amazing dr! very pleased with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

The staff at Crown Medical Group are very nice and very helpful. I am seeing Dr. Lineback for my high risk pregnancy and she is very nice and very informative. I think that the office in Menifee is great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2010

Dr. Lineback was very friendly and informative. I have seen her a few times and will continue with her throughout my current pregnancy. She is very sweet and I think she is a great doctor along with the rest of the doctors at Crown Medical!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][527646].votes_count ]]