Rate Dr. David H. Nielson

Dr. David H. Nielson's Ratings

It took over an hour to be seen and consultation was over in 15 minutes.I paid $100 for the consultation and then they refuse to work with my BCBS insurance for potential coverage. Please look elsewhere, unless you have wads of cash to pay upfront.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

I would like to thank you for a successful ETS surgery. I cannot express to you enough how much this has changed my life! This condition has “haunted” me all of my life, and now I can finally relax and enjoy it. Most importantly, I can finish school and be confident in my job. (Radiology) I’m so THANKFUL to you & your staff. My visit to San Antonio was well worth it. Dr. Nielson please continue doing what you do best, changing lives!

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Eager to get you and your $$$ through the door. No comprehensive evaluation, nor full/realistic disclosure of side effects, as well as, life-style changes that will occur after sympathetic nerves are severed.

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag