Rate Dr. Shahid Gul

Dr. Shahid Gul's Ratings

Dr Gul was a great Dr and would recommend him for any brain removal. Very professional and made it very comfortable.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Wonderful Neurosurgeon. Not aloof like so many specialists. Very down to earth. Explained everything I needed to know and then some. Have already recommended him to 2 or 3 people who also agree with me. Would go back to him in a heartbeat!

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

In the past 6 years, Dr Gul has performed 2 surgeries on a benign meningioma located in a very difficult position in my upper spine. I have the utmost faith and confidence in his abilities as a surgeon. I find his manner to be professional yet extremely caring and if you are unfortunate enough to need the services of a top notch Neurosurgeon - I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

Right from the get go, I have nothing but praise for this doctor Shahid Gul. I had a serious problem with my lower back 4years ago, I was referred to Dr Gul who diagnosed the problem immediately, I had the first operation that was a total success, 9 months later I had a spur chip break off and slide down the Spinal colum and lodge itself between L 4 and L5 a second operation was performed and Dr Gul fused the two vertebrae. It is thanks to Dr Gul that I can hunt, fish, and hike. I would recommend him to anyone for his expertise, bedside mannerism and professionalism. Thanks again to you Dr Gul.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

I have lived in different countries but today I was seen by the worst physician I have ever met, his last name is Gul.I hope you would never contact him due to his arrogance and lack of knowledge about the cases he has to face. He needs to go back to school and she maybe will improve, so far he seems be suffering of mediocracy.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

This Doctor told me I would get better in time. I am 29 cant do any of my hobbies like snow boarding hiking or running anymore. He said it just takes time, well three years later I can barley walk. umm ya fail for him.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gul changed my life! I am forever indebted to him for fixing my neck. I will never forget his kindness, professionalism, and skill.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

I had extensive back surgery with Dr. G two years ago. I've seen dozens of specialists in my life but none I liked as much as Dr. G. His kind and compassionate manner and his expertise are unsurpassed. Unqualified top recommendation!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2012 | flag

Knowledgeable, personable and very caring. I am more than completely satisfied with the manner and how Dr. Gul, looked after my mother.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2011 | flag

I had a herniated disc for about six month when I had the opportunity to meet Dr. Gul to discuss my options. He said it plain and simple "it's not life threatening, it's whether you want quality of life or not". Well the answer was pretty easy. Dr. Gul was able to perform my surgeon one week to the day of our consultation. When I woke up from the surgery, amazingly that horrible pain was gone. It has now been 10 weeks and have been going to physio. I will be returning to work in a few weeks. I am so greatful that I had Dr. Gul as my surgeon, he is thoughtful caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend that if you are suffering from a herniated disc, do not wait. Set up an appointment with Dr. Gul and you too can have a good quality of life.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag