Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Rate Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse

Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse's Ratings

Doctor seems friendly but all conversation links to money and seems that only think they care about is Money. His assistant suggests and is trained to sale products and services. I believe Assistant should not advise or provoke to take service when patient is still deciding, why in my case was shown fear to get procedure done. I was tricked by both Doctor and Assistant to undergo unnecessary procedures. I was in state of shock when I received quote provided to me.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Excellent assistant(Heather) Great Doctor...very professional...Well worth the money

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

It was a bad experience. He always tries to oversell you on services you don't actually need.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2010 | flag

Current, communicative, clear, precise,, very caring and knowledgable. A keeper for sure.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Very good service from the doctor’s part, but the staff (receptionist and hygienist) is inexperienced and poorly qualified not worth the money

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag

very pleased with the service and the results i would recommend this doctor to friends and family

Submitted May 3, 2009 | flag