Dr. Eve Chung Tsai

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Eve Chung Tsai

Dr. Eve Chung Tsai's Ratings

Dr Tsai is an absolute asset to the Ottawa hospital. She performed a lumbar lacemectomy and decompression on my back on May 22 2015. She did fantastic job and I consider myself priveledged to have had her as my surgeon.

I woke up from my surgery with absolutely no pain left in either of my legs or back and continue to be pain free. This was like a miracle to me as I have suffered from 2003 with constant pain and side effect from lyrica and cymbolta and tylonol4 with minimal relief

Dr Tsai has given me back my life that I had practically given up on ever seeing again. She is a true angel among men and I owe her unwavering gratitude.

I have seen comments about her personality. I have to say they are unfounded by myself and my wife. We liked her. She was straight forward to the point, answered every question asked of her and was not pushy on anything. She is a true credit to the Ottawa hospital and I have nothing but praise for her.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr Tsai. You are simply amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2834912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Tsai and her staff. She performed back surgery on me last week and I am already feeling better than I have in the past few years. Everyone including the admin staff ( Thanks Carol Ann) were outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I had the good fortune to have Dr Tsai do my back surgery. She explained what the problem was and what I could expect from the surgery. She called my husband immediately after the surgery to let him know that I was doing well. Yes, I had to wait to see her and for the surgery but she gave me my life back. You could not ask for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Undoubtedly an intelligent individual, but very limited interpersonal skills. Not a great experience for someone nervous about being there in the first place. I left confused and frustrated. I suggest bringing a list of questions and a very specific list/journal with pain symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

A six month waiting period has become over two and a half years! And I still wait

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

After suffering for years with severe pain and numbness in my legs and feet and not being able to walk more than a few feet before having to bend forward to relieve the pressure and pain, I was referred to Dr. Tsai after speaking to a co-worker. I saw her on March 27, 2013 and was in the OR on April 9, 2013!! She was expecting and wouldn't be around for much longer than that. My consultation was lengthy and informative - she knows her stuff but the final decision was mine to make. I had severe osteo-spinal stenosis and during a 4 hours surgery had L2-L6 shaved, spinal column scraped and 4th disc removed (would cause problems down the road). Initial recovery was difficult but I was back to work within 2 months and today feel amazing. I went to her for help and she delivered - outstanding!! She has an amazing team and she is truly gifted in what she does best which is fix people. Sun shines, sky is blue, grass is green ... again! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Doctor was very good the first visit. The second time she was pulled away a couple of times. Still amazed at how good this doctor is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I have no doubt that Dr. Tsai is a highly educated and skillful neurosurgeon however she sorely lacks social and verbal skills so necessary in her profession. After a three hour wait her rapid fire cross examination only served to raise my anxiety level. She showed little concern for my chronic pain and the complete experience was a waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

My mother went to her for back surgery and ended up having to have it done for a second time because there was nerve damage during surgery. She had to stay in the hospital for rehab for four months. She's in worse shape than before the surgery has nerve damage and has to use a walker now and has a perminant cathiter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very successful spinal column operation and follow up. Couldn't ask for any better or be any luckier than have Dr. Tsai as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530189].votes_count ]]