You may also like

Rate Dr. William R. Jeter

Dr. William R. Jeter's Ratings

Dr. Jeter is great but his assistant Lourdes is horrendous! She has absolutely no people skills. Every interaction with her she has been short and rude. I find it hard to believe that he is unaware of her behavior maybe he just doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Agree Lourdes is awful she should not be allowed to work in this profession she charges $50 for a lost prescription that is if you can get ahold of her - had never lost one before! Jeter doesn't seem to have a clue or he just doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

We were very disappointed with Dr. Jeter. He prescribed an ADD medicine for my son who has a severe mood disorder. The medicine clearly stated it should not be given to someone who had bi-polar or had ever been suicidal. We will never go back to him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

If you need help with anxiety, stay away from this place. Lourdes, Dr. Jeter's assistant, will cause you panic attacks. She is rude, unprofessional, disrespectful and has no compassion for the patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Jeter's for several years. The treatment has always been excellent. No complaints about Dr. Jeter at all. His staff is absolutely horrible though. Specifically, his assistant Lourdes. She is rude, unprofessional, and (seems) uneducated. On three different occasions she became belligerent with me over the phone. Each time was due to misunderstandings caused by the practice's grossly incompetent staff. I brought my concerns to the attention of the office manager, Alex Sipion, who advised me that Lourdes was adhering to the policies and procedures of the practice and had done nothing wrong. In the end I decided that I could not continue my treatment at a practice that allows staff to treat patients disrespectfully. It is unfortunate, because Dr. Jeter is a great psychiatrist, but overall I would warn all potential patients to avoid this practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Disappointed I am not able to actually comment on how helpful and knowledgeable Dr. Jeter was (although I was required to rate him on those qualities in order to leave this review ) but I am new to the area and contacted his office to make an appt. I left four messages over the course of a week and a half and was told each time that his assistant was busy but would get back with me ASAP. When she FINALLY called me back and took my PERSONAL information, I was contacted after a couple of hours and was told he would not take me. When I asked if there was a particular reason his assistant told me no -- it wasn't a matter of insurance... He just decided not to "take my case." He has never met nor spoken to me....therefore, he couldnt possibly have any idea what my "case" even is! This was completely unprofessional and a total waste of my time. I can't imagine I would have benefitted from a dr. or staff who gives the impression of being so inconsiderate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2513615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

After researching psychiatrists in the area, my son made an appointment to see Dr. Jeter. I asked the staff prior to his making the appointment to verify that his insurance would be accepted. They confirmed it with me that very day. When I asked if my son would see Dr. Jeter, they said he doesn't necessarily see every patient who makes an appointment, but he would see my son. We waited for weeks for the appointment and today my son walked into Dr. Jeter's office only to be told that his insurance was not accepted. And to make it worse, he was told they never confirmed the insurance with me in advance and virtually said that I lied about it. No sooner had he driven home than his bank account was charged $100 for a missed appointment. On the APG website it says "Compassion, Concern, and Respect". There was not an ounce of any of those three in the interaction with my son today. After weeks of waiting to see Dr. Jeter we are now forced to start our search all over again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Jeter is wonderful. He is a breath of fresh air after dealing with other Doctors who were mediocre at best. The wait time is usually bearable, but sometimes very quick. I saw some of the older comments remarking about his old assistant, well his new assistant, Lourdes is a nightmare! Luckily I don't have to deal with her very often, but when I do my blood pressure goes up within 30 seconds of speaking with her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2366342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Jeter is wonderful. I can't say enough good things about him. He is very caring, gives you plenty of time, and is very good at determining what medication(s) might be helpful for a particular patients. Even though he gives plenty of time to patients, he still keeps the conversation on track and is respectful of other people's time. Generally I have not had to wait too long, especially if my appointment is very early in the day. He remembers what you talked about, he has a sense of humor, he is a very good listener. I am very impressed and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. He is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Jeter turned my child's life around. He is knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, and shares with his patients the belief that life will get better then helps them get there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][530667].votes_count ]]