Rate Dr. Todd D. Rozen

Dr. Todd D. Rozen's Ratings

Finally found a doctor who listened to what I said...and gave me a diagnosis. So grateful to find Dr. Rozen and Jennifer Beams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Dr. Rozen is the best neurologist by far I have ever seen for head pain. I was a patient of his in Ann Arbor and his absence has forever left a huge void in their program. Dr. Rozen is the type of doctor who never gives up on a patient, even those with challenging pain issues, and is so knowledgeable about head pain it is extremely impressive. I have only praise to say about him because he was always well-liked and respected by his patients. In all my years of suffering from chronic pain, I have never seen a neurologist who can beat the ambition and determination Dr. Rozen has for his patients. He truly is a go-getter. I would give anything to have Dr. Rozen make his way back to Ann Arbor as his brilliant mind and expertise are surely missed there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

PA is lucky to have the pre eminent migraine specialist in the country. A former patient from his former practice, I now travel 600 miles to see him. He's very intuitive, thinks outside the migraine box. Listens and thinks carefully about the patient. Not warm and fuzzy, but genuinely caring and thoughtful. He takes the toughest cases and somehow finds a way to instill hope. He's honest with you, will not give up on you, and when you leave there you have hope. He's honest and open about treatment plans and outcomes. He's wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

This is a tough specialty and I am a challenging patient, but Dr. Rozen has never given up trying to find the cause of the head pain. His knowledge is incredibly vast and while neurologists generally seem aloof, Dr. Rozen does not. He cares about his patients and he works hard at trying to help. You have to wait a while when you have an appointment, but he sees the toughest cases and these people need more time generally. It is not a detriment. I would see no one else for significant head pain; he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2008

I did a lot of research before choosing to go to MHNI. At first I was concerned that no one would be able to help me, but Dr. Rozen has worked wonders. I had been to my local doctor, who put me on oxycontin, but was no help. Then I went to a neurologist at the University of Michigan, who recommened MHNI to me. The entire staff was wonderful, starting with my nurse at the first visit, all the way through the staff at Chelsea Hospital. Dr Rozen made significant changes to my medication, and I saw the renound Dr. Saper at the hospital just about every morning. Together they have taken my headaches from a daily 4/5, down to a 1 or 2 out of 5 just a couple times a month. I would recommend Dr. Rozen and MHNI to anyone suffering from headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2008

After reading a ton of non-inspiring posts about the MHNI in Ann Arbor, I was ready to cancel my appt. With everything being cash-up-front at this office, that is a ton of money to be aggravated and not helped. They do not take insurance. I didn't get Saper (haven't a clue on how the doctor's are "assigned"), but Rozen. He is not a touchy-feely hold your hand type, but what neurologist is? Gave me some options, and listen to my opinions. At least I have a game plan, which is more than the 3 other previous neurologists offered me. Got the most through neurological exam of my life by Dr. Rozen. He knows his stuff. I do not have migraines, but another pain condition.The initial office visit is a marathon all day ordeal. Got there at 7:30am. Left at 5pm. BRING FOOD for your visit. The vending machine has nothing but true junk food. Also didn't care for the nurse being in the room the entire time while I was examined/talked to. Pelvic exams-sure! But for a neurology exam?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][531467].votes_count ]]