Dr. Louis R. Depalo

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Louis R. Depalo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Louis" to "Louis R."
RID: 2640196
04/05/13 5 5 5 5 Let me start by saying there is not enough space here for me to sing Dr. DePalo's praises. He has been my doctor for almost 20 years and I believe without God and him I wouldn't be here. His knowledge is infinite and concern for his patients well being is just as great. He is totally professional, punctual, and his bedside manner provides you with the peace you need at a time when you're not feeling at your best. He has literally saved my life a numerous amount of times and I would recommend him to anyone who wants/needs a Dr. that genuinely cares and will get your health in the best shape it can be in. Last but not least his staff is amazing.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2380809
20/07/12 5 5 5 5 Extremely knowledgable, attentive, caring, diligent, down to earth & tells it exactly to the point. Totally professional but caring, extremely thorough. I cant say enough great things about this doctor who is an extraordinary doctor. To me he is practically perfect. Turned my life around & saved my life
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield

RID: 974941
28/08/09 4 5 5 5 This doc is brilliant. He listens and doesn't rush to judgement. Really thinks it through and isn't a hysteric. The best doctor I have ever encountered.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 758952
08/01/09 5 5 5 5 Very professional office. Dr. Depalo is prompt, courteous and most importantly extremely knowledgeable and connected.
Insurance: Oxford