Rate Dr. Thomas L. Lodi

Dr. Thomas L. Lodi's Ratings

My relative should never have been admitted there or should have been released soon after they realized no progress was made and she continued to get worse. After she was released, she was hospitalized and then put in hospice. She passed away two weeks after her release. It was unfortunate that she spent almost two months in Mesa being brainwashed that eating raw foods, doing colonics and ozone treatments would cure cancer. She should have spent her final days with family and friends, eating and drinking whatever made her happy. She ws released when funds rand out. The medical ethics are in question to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Staff are nice but the actual service did absolutely nothing. Paid over $50000 for 6 weeks of treatments only to have my wife go in to the hospital one week after return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2366604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Doctor Lodi is responsible for the death of my mother. She went to him for the second time after the return of her breast cancer. It was present in several of her lymph nodes. He was not present during her time at his clinic. He is currently in Thailand due to his license in AZ being in danger. His treatment methods did not help my mother. They only made her worse. They weakened her immune system and put her through unnecessary discomfort. While the staff at the Oasis are lovely and kind they are placing their faith in a charlatan. He is nothing more than a glorified witch doctor. He preys on people's fear. The man standing in for him at the Clinic is a Doctor Murphy. This man is completely incompetent. He cannot come up with a plan of attack and insists on trying the same things over and over even though they are clearly not working. I would suggest that anyone looking to the Oasis for help should seek a more traditional approach. None of the homeopathic treatments are backed by scienc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534300].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534299].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 17, 2012

I cannot imagine a doctor better suited to assist me in healing from the cancer I am dealing with (squamous cell carcinoma of tongue). He and his staff are passionate about what they are doing and their approach is comprehensive. If you are looking for a cookie cutter or traditional "cancer industry" approach - you will not find it here - but you have plenty of those options out there. If you want a state of the art approach that takes into account the whole person - you are in the right place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534297].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Lodi is one of the most knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. His appointments last longer than most because he takes the time to answer each question and explain his answers in detail to ensure you have a full and complete answer. My sister went to An Oasis of Healing for cancer treatment and we are happy to report that she is now cancer free and healthier then she has ever been. I am very happy and grateful for all that Dr. Lodi and his loving staff have done, not only my sister but for my entire family. We have all learned so much from An Oasis of Healing and are excited to share what we have learned about health with others. Dr. Lodi is not always on time but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Constantly late. Didn't seem to care. Spent alot of the time texting or leaving the office during our appointments. Felt ignored. It seems a lot of other patients felt the same way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

One of the most knowledgeable physicians in true healing. It's true that Dr. Lodi likes getting paid, but I suspect the majority of us do as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][534294].votes_count ]]