Rate Dr. Eric Watts

Dr. Eric Watts's Ratings

Dr. Watts is fabulous with my young children. They are both shy and he handles them so well. I feel fortunate that he is our doctor. His is gentle, thoughtful and spot on with his assessments. He listens well gives us advice/medicine that is suited to our needs and context.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Watts has been my family dr just a couple months ago. He has been very patience everytime I see him and the ladies at the front desk are very kind and polite, and in fact very knowledgeable. Dr. Watts even offered to take on my husband as his new patient so that we can both use the same doctor.

Dr. Watts is also very knowledgeable, in a way where I feel I can trust him! I feel lucky that I have him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Watts has been my doctor for over 25 years, and has always helped me with all my injuries and sicknesses in a professional and respectful manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Doctor watts has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is an amazing doctor and am very thankful for him and the fabulous ladies at the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Watts has been our family doctor since he took bought his practice from my previous doctor so I inherited him and have been most thankful these past many years. He is the utmost professional and caring doctor you could wish for. He has seen our family through trials and tribulations; always taking time to listen and show empathy. We moved from Richmond to Cloverdale almost 14 years ago but we would never even consider changing doctors - we would rather drive the distance to see Dr. Watts and get the excellent care we have always received than consider another physician. He is the absolute best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

Dr. Watts is a not only a great doctor but a complete gentleman. I'm a 25 year old male, and many doctors have been condescending to me about small bad habits I have. Dr Watts is the opposite of this behaviour and I feel completely comfortable around him. Definitely recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Watts is the most friendly, kind, patient doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time explaining everything so that you understand. You never feel rushed, and always feel cared for. His calm demeanor, coupled with unbelievable expertise and sensitivity makes me feel blessed to be a patient of his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Eric Watts has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is awesome and so are staff members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr Watts has been my doctor for over 20 years now, and has helped me through all of my ridiculous injuries. No matter what my health concern is I always leave the office satisfied that he provided me care second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

For over 23 years Dr. Watts has cared for and encouraged me, my husband and my girls and their families through many medical issues. He is caring, kind, attentive and always listens with interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1258970].votes_count ]]