Rate Dr. Eric Watts

Dr. Eric Watts's Ratings

Dr. Watts has been our family doctor since he took bought his practice from my previous doctor so I inherited him and have been most thankful these past many years. He is the utmost professional and caring doctor you could wish for. He has seen our family through trials and tribulations; always taking time to listen and show empathy. We moved from Richmond to Cloverdale almost 14 years ago but we would never even consider changing doctors - we would rather drive the distance to see Dr. Watts and get the excellent care we have always received than consider another physician. He is the absolute best!!

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Watts is a not only a great doctor but a complete gentleman. I'm a 25 year old male, and many doctors have been condescending to me about small bad habits I have. Dr Watts is the opposite of this behaviour and I feel completely comfortable around him. Definitely recommended.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Watts is the most friendly, kind, patient doctor I have ever been to. He takes his time explaining everything so that you understand. You never feel rushed, and always feel cared for. His calm demeanor, coupled with unbelievable expertise and sensitivity makes me feel blessed to be a patient of his.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Eric Watts has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is awesome and so are staff members.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr Watts has been my doctor for over 20 years now, and has helped me through all of my ridiculous injuries. No matter what my health concern is I always leave the office satisfied that he provided me care second to none.

Submitted May 20, 2011 | flag

For over 23 years Dr. Watts has cared for and encouraged me, my husband and my girls and their families through many medical issues. He is caring, kind, attentive and always listens with interest.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Dr Watts is the best Doctor I have had. We moved away & was forced to get a new one. I sure miss him. Keep up the good work Kind,patient,knowledgable,gentle & caring. Also great staff especially Sally was also patient, friendly & nice.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Watts is the best doctor ever and I am blessed to have him as my family doctor. He always has time for me whether the problem is little or large. He gives me confidence to face anything and his caring compassionate nature is the best of any doctor I have every been to. He has been my doctor for over 20 years.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr.Watts has been my doctor for 9 years and has always been very helpful and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

The best doctor I've ever known. he has been my doctor for 23 years and has helped me through all my struggles. Always caring and is the first to say hes proud of me for jumping through struggles that I have encountered. Calls on his days off to make sure everything is ok has visited me in the hospital numerous times. Best doctor ever :)

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag