Dr. Sharon A. Perlman

Rate Dr. Sharon A. Perlman

Dr. Sharon A. Perlman's Ratings

Dr. Perlman is a wonderful physician. She is the most caring medical professional that I have encountered. She sets the standard for others to follow. Her bedside manner and level of knowledge are one of a kind. If a child needs a nephrologist, she will excede your expectations.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2009 | flag

I had the unfortunate experience of bringing my son to see Dr. Perlman. Not only was her office staff extremely rude she herself did not have any bedside manner either. She was impatient with both nmyself and my son. She is the reasone we do not live in Florida.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

I live in SW Florida with my niece who was 12 when she passed a kidney stone. Her primary Dr. set me up a appointment with Dr. Perlman. I was extremly IMPRESSED with her. Her mannerism is one that you do not find anymore when you visit a Doctor. She was concerned and very caring. She took time and explained everything to me and Melissa. She made Melissa very relaxed, and was assuring with me. I really felt when I left her office that we have the BEST DOCTOR we could have. The office staff is friendly and professional. I only wish that there were more physicians like Dr. Perlman.

Submitted June 26, 2008 | flag