Rate Dr. Edith Valcourt

Dr. Edith Valcourt's Ratings

Dr. Valcourt helped me through a difficult first pregnancy. Her bedside manner is amazing - she is patient, understanding, takes the time to answer questions, and was very supportive and understanding of how I was feeling. She is extremely knowledgeable, very intelligent, and you can tell she geninuely cares for her patients. I would highly recommend her - especially if it's your first pregnancy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Hi, my wife is. 12 weeks pregnant and we have an appoinment with Dr. VALCOURT in September 24th 2013. We picked her as a Gynecololist after reading all the goods commentaires on this site, but what we see incredible is this long wait for having the first appoinment. Is it normal here in Canada?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Nous avons été suivis par ce médecin pour notre 4e grossesse, ainsi que ma belle-soeur et son conjoint (pour leur 1ère grossesse) et tous les 4 nous avons été charmés par elle !!! Qu'elle bon médecin, à l'écoute, souriante, dévouée, bref, je n'ai que des éloges à lui faire !!! J'ai finalement accouché pendant son quart de travail et ce fût un accouchement de rêve !! L'équipe de l'hôpital Monfort ont été merveilleux ! Rien à redire ! J'hésitais à accoucher au Qc ou à Ottawa et dès que j,ai eu fait la rencontre de Dre Valcourt, mon choix fût fait :) ! Nous sommes littéralement tombé en amour avec elle et nous la remercions pour son suivis tout au long de notre grossesse. Merci Dre Valcourt pour votre excellent travail, ce fût un plaisir de vous connaître et d'être suivis par vous et votre équipe ! Mme Diotte

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

Dr. Valcourt is fabulous !She followed me throughout my 3rd pregnancy and was just wonderful.My 2nd birth was a c-section birth and I really wanted a VBAC this time around.She worked with me to ensure that I had the best chance possible to have my VBAC and made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout my entire pregnancy. I'm very happy to say that I not only got the natural VBAC that I wanted, but Dr. Valcourt was also on call when I went into labor and she delivered my baby.I had a different OBGYN for my first 2 pregnancies and I was very nervous about switching Dr's for this one, but I am so happy that I did.My first OB was great, but I wish that Dr. Valcourt had been my Dr. for all 3 pregnancies.She just made me feel so much more comfortable and the level of care that she offers is truly exceptional.She is such a warm and caring person and takes the time to get to know her patients.Anyone who has her as a Dr. is truly blessed !I just can't say enough good things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Best Doc! She knows what she'stalking about and is very caring and available to all her patients! Highly recomended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Best Obgyn in Ottawa. Answers all questions and doesn't rush you. Her nurse is also excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

As someone said: Best Gynocologist ever. Professional, knowledgeable, helpful. She took all time needed, explain everything, very truthful. I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Valcourt is very caring and knoweldgable. I would recomend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

Dr.Valcourt is great and very helpful she cares for her clients and answers all their questions, comforts you and makes sure you leave her clinic with answers to all your worries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][537893].votes_count ]]