Rate Dr. Gwyn Bebb

Dr. Gwyn Bebb's Ratings

Dr. Bebb is now, and has been my Dr. for the past 4 yrs. There is a great deal of comfort taken when you have total trust in your Dr. The man is a cancer patient's dream doctor. He is kind and compassionate. He will answer the same question 10 times, until you understand the answer. You never feel rushed or foolish with him. He is soft spoken, extremely knowledgeable, and he listens to what the patient says. He has never steered me into chemo, but will offer up an honest answer when my husband asks what he would do in this situation...or if the patient was his mother or his wife. There is so much more to a Dr. than just prescribing chemo...and Dr. Bebb is the best... I was so very lucky to get him as my oncologist. I trust him with my life.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Gwnyn Bebb treated my husband several years ago. Although in end he lost to lung cancer, we definitely thought he was the best oncologist - very compassionate, honest and very knowledgeable in his field. His staff was kind and helpful and did the best they can to treat and comfort our family during the hardest time. Thank you Dr. Bebb and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2012

I love Dr. Bebb, he is the best. Very warm and make me feel good when I talk to him. The best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

I echo all the sentiments above...smart, professional, caring, compassionate, knowledgable...simply the best. Cancer is scary. Dr Bebb takes that fear away. He holds your hand and wipes away your tears.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Extremely good bedside manners. Dr. Bebb delivers efficient, aggressive (but mindful) and most of all, compassionate treatment to his patients. Extremely pleased to have been directed to this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

Dr. Bebb and his staff are so nice. Bebb is a very compassionate man with excellent bed side manners. He tells you straight up what's going on and what the plan is. There is no beating around the bush with him. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The Tom Baker Cancer Centre is a tremendous resource for Calgary and area. Dr. Bebb and his staff are unfailingly courteous, helpful and efficient - a friendly and happy group.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538111].votes_count ]]