Rate Dr. Stephen Borowsky

Dr. Stephen Borowsky's Ratings

This Guy should NOT be allowed to practice medicine. Twice now he`s called me and about FIVE other doctors liars. He has no apparent clue of the oath he was sworn to follow. He is paid dearly by the insurance co. for a so called "independent medical exam" Half of his report is either wrong or flat out lies. My lawyer will discredit him yet again because his report is wrong on SO many levels, it is amazing to me that The Travelers insurance company continues to use him for IME`s. Dr borowski is an extremely poor excuse for a doctor. He is nothing more than a prostitute for the travelers ins. co and most likely others. His opinion depends COMPLETELY on who is writing the check. And as a work comp case, he knows that I have no recourse. Do not trust him. If you see him for an IME, you WILL be treated like a rape victim. I have a seriously messed up back and in pain nearly 24 hours a day, but he has the gumtion to call me a liar!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Borowsky is an energetic, knowledgeable physician who is always on time. He listens carefully to and answers all questions with patience. He gives well-thought-out advice to help patients resolve their problems. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

He ranks tops in his field as far as I am concerned. He never fails me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2009

Dr. Borowsky has been part of my travel package for several years now, because I never leave the country without him. I have the doctor, who is wonderful, professional yet patient friendly, give me an epidural before I leave for our trips abroad. He knows what he is doing, and one shot usually does the job. My stenosis back pain is gone, and I can get through the entire cruise or land trip without a problem. We are sometimes gone for 2 months at a time. I rely on Dr. Borowsky to make me feel better so that I can enjoy my travel plans, and he always comes through for me. I trust him because I know that he has the background, experience and knowledge to make sure his patients get the best treatment available for their problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2008

One of the Best Doctors Highly recommend he is the Best in his field i always refer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][538832].votes_count ]]