Dr. H. CRAIG Froonjian

Dr. H. CRAIG Froonjian

Rate Dr. H. CRAIG Froonjian

Dr. H. CRAIG Froonjian's Ratings

Patient, compassionate, caring, and all around great dentist! Used to be afraid of my appointments...now it's easy! I look forward to my appointments and the care of my teeth!!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Froonjian is absolutely one of the best dentists that I've ever been to. He is extremely professional and knowledgeable. His staff is excellent. I had to have several procedures over the past couple of weeks. I actually enjoyed going to my visits. I felt no pain and I am completely satisfied with my work. I've already scheduled a cleaning and whitening in the up and coming months. I would absolutely 100% recommend Dr. Froonjian.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

It had been many years since I had seen the dentist Due to my past experiences, I was very hesitant to go. I searched around and found Dr Froonjian. From the start, he and his staff were very welcoming. They took the time to answer all my questions, ease any fears, and assured me the most comfortable experience I could receive. Throughout all the procedures he made sure that I experienced no pain. His work is superb and I am extremely satisfied with the outcome and his service (everything from the actual work to billing and scheduling). Dr. Froonjian and his staff are very attentive, knowledgeable, and kind. I am very happy I chose them. I would highly recommend anyone to them especially those who have fears of going to the dentist. My only regret is that I didn't go to them earlier.

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

The staff was very nice. I was really nervous before going but they made sure that everything was okay before they started. After all the worrying I did, it turned out to not be so bad. It was almost painless. I totally recommend this dentist.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Froonjian and his staff are wonderful. He always takes the time to make sure the patient is comfortable and well informed of their procedure. As a nervous patient I was treated with patience and kindness. His staff is very friendly and always go above and beyond to ensure a great dental experience. Together Dr. Froonjian and his staff have created a welcoming enviroment that makes going to the dentist a more pleasant experience. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist. He and his staff are terrific!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Froonjian's has a great combination of professionalism and personality. His upbeat and calm approach take the anxiety out of going to the dentist. He is also amazing with kids. He is really knowledgeable about his profession and takes the necessary time to explain your situation to you. His staff is very welcoming and go above and beyond to make your visit a positive, pleasant experience.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Froonjian is very professional as is his staff. They are all friendly and knowledgeable in all areas. They are willing to assist in any way they possibly can. I would recommend him to everyone i know.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2009 | flag

Great dentist with a sincerely friendly office staff. Dr.Froonjian gives honest and necessary care.He does everything to keep you comfortable and your procedure as painless as possible.I have no hesitation in referring him to friends. Also Dr. Froonjian and his staff are great with kids. This is a truly unique practice.

Submitted June 19, 2008 | flag