Rate Dr. Carlin J. Mclaughlin

Dr. Carlin J. Mclaughlin's Ratings

Best doctor ever!!!!! Very smart men! Very helpful! Very caring! I'm so happy to be in his hands!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

At SMMC in Langhorne, PA, Dr. McLaughlin treated my mom for leukemia. He is wonderful, intelligent, and really cares about the patient and family.

Submitted May 31, 2009 | flag

I underwent chemo therapy and continue follow-up treatment for my cancer. I found Dr McLaughlin very kind, considerate, & understanding. He takes time and really listens. Each visit is thorough and everything is well explained.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

I've been Dr. McLaughlins' patient since May of '04. He is direct, compassionate, thorough, current with his specialty, and very well respected by other physicians. He's the doctor that other doctors will send their family members to. He regularly goes to professional education seminars to keep up to date with his knowledge. I've moved 600 mi away, and will fly to see him every 3 months.

Submitted June 14, 2008 | flag