Rate Dr. Eric H. Nguyen

Dr. Eric H. Nguyen's Ratings

I had asked for medical testing. I was denied by Kaiser. I appealed the decision. I was denied. I was told my genetic testing could ONLY be authorized and approved by Dr. Eric Huy Nguyen. Dr. Nguyen said, No. I don't know anything about genetic testing (even though it is for genes regarding Bipolar) and I will not make the request. Simple, routine, genetic test for MTHF gene mutation. Dr. Eric Huy Nguyen only had to order the test to help me and he said. NO. He refused me routine meds I had taken for years. He refused to take me off Lithium even though I am in Kidney Failure, have Thyroid Disease, Adrenal Failure and numerous health problems and only 2 years left to live. He indicated IF I refused to take the very drug killing me? He would lock me in a psych ward, medicate me against my will and make me die faster instead of slower. He lacks empathy, sympathy, compassion, respect and did not listen to me. He has his min made up about you before you open your mouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Nguyen--I don't know where to start. He is the best Dr. I've ever had regardless of field. How about that? I would like to stop at that, because anything else added may devalue what I said--he is the best Dr. I have had. Maybe it's his willingness to listen, his knowledge of medicine, or maybe it's his ability to be efficient and effective in all aspects of runnign his office. Like most doctors he has 100s of patients, but sitting down with him truly feels like you are one of no more than 10 people he sees on a yearly basis. Unlike most psychiatrists, he offers a feeling that you had just visited a psychologist too. He puts the patient in control, fulfilling contentment, but guiding them in the right direction. Like a good captain, he listens to his crew, yet directs the ship where it best be--out of harms way, where the current is flat and the sun shines brightest. -Erwin Sennett Wu

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for over 4 years. He is makes time in his busy schedule to see me when I am having problems with Medications or issues due to my diagnosis. His diagnosis of my illness was very accurate. He goes above and beyond his duties to ensure over patient satisfaction. He genuinely cares about his patients and really tries to help them. He is courteous and extremely professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][542654].votes_count ]]