Rate Dr. Daniel J. Baker

Dr. Daniel J. Baker's Ratings

lower face and neck....a stressful situation was made less stressful by this competent and wonderful surgeon. My work is most natural and came out beautifully. My recovery was very good, very little bruising but some scars came about near my ears afterwards...His expertise corrected this by office visits throughout the year at no charge. The scars are completely gone. Everyone heals differently and mine took a little longer. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is tops in this very competitive field and stands out in the New York area.His staff was also very nice and his assistants were outstanding.His expertise was a fellowship in neck surgery and that is how I chose him.He even visited me at my hotel the next morning to check up on me, snow and all. I found him to be very caring, friendly and warm. He put me at my ease.The experience was a good one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543258].votes_count ]]