Dr. Daniel J. Baker

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Daniel J. Baker has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

03/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel J."
RID: 969862
23/08/09 4 4 5 5 lower face and neck....a stressful situation was made less stressful by this competent and wonderful surgeon. My work is most natural and came out beautifully. My recovery was very good, very little bruising but some scars came about near my ears afterwards...His expertise corrected this by office visits throughout the year at no charge. The scars are completely gone. Everyone heals differently and mine took a little longer. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is tops in this very competitive field and stands out in the New York area.His staff was also very nice and his assistants were outstanding.His expertise was a fellowship in neck surgery and that is how I chose him.He even visited me at my hotel the next morning to check up on me, snow and all. I found him to be very caring, friendly and warm. He put me at my ease.The experience was a good one.
Insurance: Medicare