Rate Dr. Michael L. Edelson

Dr. Michael L. Edelson's Ratings

This practice is bad for double charging for office visits. If you are being seen for your well visit and mention any prior issue or need your meds refilled, they'll slap on a diagnosis and bill for not just 1 visit, but 2 visits on the same day! I won't be returning to this office, have had nothing but issues since Dr Edelson joined this group!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

HE IS THE ONLY OB/GYN I HAVE EVER BEEN TO AND DELIVERED ALL MY BABIES. THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS AND HE MADE DEILVERY A FUN DAY EVERY TIME ! HE IS VERY RELAXED, HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, SENSE OF HUMOR AND WAS ALWAYS FREINDLY WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE ROOM. EVEN THOUGH HE IS A DOCTOR, HE IS HUMAN JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. I DISAGREE WITH THE POOR RATINGS HE HAS BEEN GIVEN ! YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERY ONE !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

This man has no idea what he is talking about. My friend passed a galstone and he told her it was her dead fetus....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

HE WAS MY DR. BEFORE I SWITCHED TO DR.NEBLETT. WHEN I FOUND OUT MY ISSUE HE NO LONGER WAS HELPFUL. HE ALWAYS RUSH YOU AWAY. HE NEVER KNOW ANY ANSWER TO ANY QUESTION. HE WAS MY FIRST OBGYN AND I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SEE HIM. HE WILL HAVE YOU THERE ALL DAY AND RUSH YOU.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543347].votes_count ]]