Rate Dr. David Gandler

Dr. David Gandler's Ratings

Dr. Gandler is the ultimate professional and very skilled in psychopharmacology. He is caring, ALWAYS returns calls the same day, and will work with you to find the best treatment possible for your particular needs. I would recommend him wholeheartedly as he is truly one of a kind in terms of his professionalism, skill and caring for this patients.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Simply one of the best doctors I have encountered in any field of medicine. He is: 1) highly effective 2) highly intelligent 3) has an excellent "bedside manner" 4) is honest 5) is reliable. I could go on with praise, but I highly suggest that if you are looking for mental health help of any kind you meet with Dr. Gandler.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. David Gandler was my doctor for several years (until I moved away) and I very highly recommend him. In fact, I did recommend him to a friend of mine who had a daughter who needed help and Dr. Gandler basically saved her life. Dr. David Gandler not only has expertise in the area of psychopharmacology, he is attentive, caring, reliable, and goes the extra mile for his patients. There are less than a handful of doctors I have encountered in my entire life (no more than three) that I would recommend without any reservations. Dr. David Gandler is one of the doctors I would recommend without any reservation. I only wish more doctors were like Dr. David Gandler.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

If you need a psychiatrist that is kind, compassionate, calls back ALL THE TIME you need him to, is intelligent and gives you a LOT of attention and time, this is the doctor to go to.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag