Rate Dr. David Gandler

Dr. David Gandler's Ratings

I have been to many doctors over the years to help me with my severe depression Dr. David Gandler was the first doctor that helped my I have never met a doctor who is so kind and supportive. He really listened to everything I had to say. No matter when I called him including weekends he called me back sometimes it felt like I was just holding on for my life and Dr. Gandler was and is always there to hold my hand and guide my through my challenging times I have never ever found a doctor like him I highly recommend people of all ages from young to older to go to him. Thank you for giving me back my life Dr. Gandler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Gandler is an amazing physician. He listens to all the details, asks pertinent questions and thinks outside the box. He suggested an antioxidant as an adjuvant to my treatment instead of increasing my prescription dosage. He is not warm and fuzzy, but he is professional, helpful and incredibly knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I have known this doctor nearly ten years, and have seen him from time to time. He is without question the best psychiatrist in the country. He is profoundly competent, and insightful, yet perhaps the kindest doctor I have ever known. I am a doctor myself, and have known many. To review Dr. Gandler fairly, would required at least a page, but the bottom line is, he is the best, and the kindest. period!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Gandler is the ultimate professional and very skilled in psychopharmacology. He is caring, ALWAYS returns calls the same day, and will work with you to find the best treatment possible for your particular needs. I would recommend him wholeheartedly as he is truly one of a kind in terms of his professionalism, skill and caring for this patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2367485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Simply one of the best doctors I have encountered in any field of medicine. He is: 1) highly effective 2) highly intelligent 3) has an excellent "bedside manner" 4) is honest 5) is reliable. I could go on with praise, but I highly suggest that if you are looking for mental health help of any kind you meet with Dr. Gandler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Dr. David Gandler was my doctor for several years (until I moved away) and I very highly recommend him. In fact, I did recommend him to a friend of mine who had a daughter who needed help and Dr. Gandler basically saved her life. Dr. David Gandler not only has expertise in the area of psychopharmacology, he is attentive, caring, reliable, and goes the extra mile for his patients. There are less than a handful of doctors I have encountered in my entire life (no more than three) that I would recommend without any reservations. Dr. David Gandler is one of the doctors I would recommend without any reservation. I only wish more doctors were like Dr. David Gandler.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2011

If you need a psychiatrist that is kind, compassionate, calls back ALL THE TIME you need him to, is intelligent and gives you a LOT of attention and time, this is the doctor to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][543848].votes_count ]]