Dr. Alexander Tran

Dr. Alexander Tran

Rate Dr. Alexander Tran

Dr. Alexander Tran's Ratings

I have been treated by him about 5 years ago and he was excellent. His clinic has moved since then and I would like to know his new location so I can continue treatments. Would someone please post his phone number and or location.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I had my treatments with Dr. Tran for three month , now 1 month past since my last treatment and I am feeling so much better. My daughter also visited Dr. Tran at the same time, and her visible symptoms are totally gone. We are very thankful to Dr. Tran. Thank you very much Dr. Tran!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Yes, it works or heals you. It's regrettable that "chemical doctors" don't respect this form of medicine and make fanny faces and poison lots of people daily instead opening they brain for more option to help patient. Human-kind existed before "Big Pharma" and now is only chemical way...is the way out? Really??? or come and experience for your-self how much you are missing.....A lot...and it works without chemical poisoning, side effects, but takes little time(not 1 pill to fix you). Now is your decision... Good lack .. By the way:- more then 15 years on pills and did not work for me now sudden change for better so which medical practice has higher regard and respect? Thanks Dr. Tran. Awesome medical help!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

I spent 15 years going from one doctor to the next, all over Ottawa. I tried each time to find help for my neck injury (limited movement) and subsequent chronic pain, after a car accident. Each time I was eventually told that I would "just have to learn to live with the condition and live with the pain". I refused to accept that no one could help me. I even tried a Pain psychologist. I found Dr. Tran and he told me 3 weeks to fix my neck. Three weeks to the day, my neck turned (it was fixed in the forward position for years). Subsequent treatments reduced my pain levels from 6 to 8 on a scale of 10 to 1 and 2! By the following year I was actually pain free and had full movement in my neck. Yes, you have to wait in line, but I have made many wonderful friends while at Dr. Trans. He also was able to completely eradicate my mother's breast cancer. He also restored the eyesight of a friend (optic aneurism)His doctor told him no other treatment would work and to expect total blindness

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Tran is simply amazing, and seems to be able to help out with any medical problem. I wish there were more doctors out there with his abilities.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag

There's no privacy as up to 9 people can be in the same room. We get there around 5:15 three times a week and he comes 10 to 6; he accepts patients until noon but expect to wait longer if you come later in the day. He diagnoses you first before you tell him your problem and treats you overall not only for the symptoms. I'm seeing him for fertility problems, and he helped us get pregnant which 4 IVFs could not do. My husband's sperm morphology improved so much in 6 months ;we were told by IVF specialists that nothing could be done for that. He had told me many times that I had to take it easy or I would have a miscarriage which did happen. We'll continue to see him again, I trust him when he said "I get you baby for xmas present". His English is enough to tell you what to do but don't expect to get every word he says. There're some dietary restrictions but nothing you can not live with. He's very good with cancer patients, too.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tran has always been true to his diagnosis for my mom, dad, my self and other members of my family .Himself and philip gave mom back her sight Dad was able to walk instead of taking a wheel chair to juno beach. He cured me of a hormonal itch i had for 5 years plus illiminated my bck pain along with building my immune system which i no longer have to worry about pnemonia the treatment is not a fast fix and you have to follow a proper diet its a new way of life or it won't work are you complainers following through.Dr. Tran does his best he is not God. He is compassionate about what he does and we should be thankful p.s thankyou also to Rosie for keeping everything in order and your kindness and patience.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

Just started seeing him today and was very impressed with the amount of people who line up everyday to see him. Everyone is very happy to be there and take their turn. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is talking about. I have an inoperable cancer and he is going to help me get rid of it. So looking forward to getting my life back to normal. The regular docs took nearly 5 months to diagnose what I have and he took five minutes to tell me and how we will get rid of it.

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

Dr Tran is very intuitive. I have been going for a few weeks for digestion issues. When I went in the first time, he didn't even ask me any questions. He just said, "you have stomach problems." which is true. that is why i was there. then last week i decided not to eat breakfast before i went so i could show him the sounds my stomach makes when it's empty. i laid down on the table, saying nothing, and he said, "make sure you eat breakfast before you have treatment." i was impressed. he is worth a try of you are having issues, and $25 for an hour is excellent.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

This is in relation to Dr Tran(Senior) on Wellington Street. He is a marvelous doctor of health and acupuncture. He is in very high demand and therefore is often running behind. However, this does not detract from his professional skill, compassion and talent for healing people.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag