Rate Dr. Sandeep Kapur

Dr. Sandeep Kapur's Ratings

Very attentive and patient. I would recommend him to anyone with allergies

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. He is always understanding and does very thing he can do for his patients. He treats my special-needs son with the upmost care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Okay, well this is just my opinion.. But i really do not like this doctor at all, i tried to explain to him about my allergies and it went in one ear and out the other. He ran tests and i am allergic to alot of things wich i thank him for finding out i now carry an epi-pen. But he can be rude and barely gave me the time of day, i will not be going back to see this doctor. Thats why im not giving him a great rate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

i like him he is very understanding and nice. He always takes my questions and comments seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

This doctor is wonderful!! Both of my kids have been going to him for the past 11 or so years, for allergies and asthma. Dr. Kapur has ALWAYS listened to my concerns, answered my questions, and made sure I understood him thoroughly, as I've navigated the world of parenting allergic children. He even drew a picture one time, to illustrate something he was explaining, that I didn't quite get. He tells me at every appt. to be sure to call him with any further questions and concerns, and on the rare occasion that I have called and left a message, he has always called back later the same day. He has called in prescriptions for me, just so I wouldn't have to pack up a child to take to a family doctor just to get a Rx. I attended a public lecture of his a few years ago, and he was introduced as "the best pediatric allergist east of Montreal." I can see why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2010

One of the most knowledgealbe doctors we have seen for both of our boys

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

Fabulous doctor who was clearly destined to treat children. He is amazing with them and treats them with care and respect. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

My children saw him recently. He was very nice to them and very patient with them as well. He was helpful and explained everything we needed to know in great detail. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

YOU ARE THE BEST DOCTOR! You were very knowledgeable and helpful and on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

We are so lucky to have Dr. Kapur in Nova Scotia. He is an excellent doctor. My sixteen year old daughter is very comfortable with him and he always gives us all the time we need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1264651].votes_count ]]