Dr. Frank J. Aguirre

Rate Dr. Frank J. Aguirre

Dr. Frank J. Aguirre's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Aguirre for mammograms & ultrasounds for years now. He is very kind and takes the time to explain any concerns I have had. I have recommended him to other friends and family and they all have nothing but great things to say about him as well. Every time I go there it seems to be very busy but his staff is very helpful and helps the process go fast and smoothly. I HGHLY recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Aguirre for many years for mammos and have recently done a chest x-ray. I can honestly say he is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR!! He is very caring to ALL of his patients and you can tell he knows a lot about what he does. The staff was extremely helpful and very nice! I definitely recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544261].votes_count ]]